Chapter Twenty-Five

CORRECT MY SPELLING IF ITS MESSED UP PLEASE!! ❤️ ❤️

For the next five hours, the group hung out at the amusement park, riding rides and eating food after meeting up with Petra, Gunther, and Eld.

Eren complained to Levi the whole time about being hot, not that Levi paid that much attention to it. He mostly just told Eren he was fine and to deal with it. Obviously, Eren didn't appreciate it much and was annoyed.

Now they were on their way home, Petra and the boys coming back to the cabin with them.

In the SUV, Erwin was driving, Hange was in the passenger seat, Hudson in the middle row, and Levi and Eren in the back.

Petra and the other two were driving back in the car they came with.

"Levi, I'm hungry.." Eren whined and dug his face further into Levi's collar. He squeezed the oldest hand and fussed non-stop.

"Eren, I know. You've said that about ten times now." Levi sighed and leaned back in his seat. The others were tired from the heat and all of the walking, that Eren's complaining was the cherry on top to their unhappy moods. "But we're going to be home in about five minutes. You can wait."

"But I'm hungry now, not in five minutes." He complained and lightly pounded his fisting on Levi's shoulder.

"Eren. If we were going to get food, we'd have to turn around and drive ten minutes. Fast food is further than the cabin. So please, shut up for a minute."

"Hmph!" Eren pouted and turned away from his boyfriend. Levi always got annoyed by Eren but it was expected. Eren was twenty-one now, still college age. Everyone was immature and annoying back then.

Levi sighed and put an arm around the youngers shoulder. He closed his eyes and before he knew it there were pulling in the driveway.

Eren had Levi carry him in while the others grabbed their bags.

Once inside, Levi set Eren on the master bathroom counter and started the bath water.

"Levi, I don't want to take a bath!" Eren complained and kicked his legs. "I'm tired."

"You we're whining the whole time about being sticky from sweat. You're out of your mind if you think you're getting in bed like that." Levi stated and starting to undress his boyfriend.

"Ugh."

Levi put in some bubbles for Eren since that's what he likes and then lowered him into the warm bath water.

"I'm going to shower real quick, then I'll help you." The older said and walked over to the shower, stripped, and stepped in.

Eren rolled his eyes and leaned against the tub walls. He wondered why people went to amusement parks when it made them tired and angry. To Eren, Levi seemed very agitated at him.

I didn't even do anything.

He thought with another eye roll.

Levi was quick though. He was in and out, coming to help Eren. He washed his body, his hair, and brushed out the tangles.

"I'm tired, Levi." Eren sighed and looped his arm through Levi's. The younger leaned his head against Levi, closing his eyes for a moment.

"I know, baby. You need a towel though." He said and wrapped one around Erens small waist after freeing his arm.

Eren pulled Levi into the bedroom and onto the bed, Levi over him. They stared at each other for a second before leaning in and kissing.

It was short and sweet but still magical to Eren. Levi plopped down beside him and turned his head to face Eren. Eren rolled over and returned the gaze. He put a hand on Levi's cheek and whispered, "Are you mad at me?"

Levi shook his head. "No."

"You seem like it, though.." Eren sighed and snuggled closer into Levi's bare chest.

"Im not mad, you're just annoying sometimes." Levi chuckled with his deep voice. Eren frowned and lightly smacked Levi's cheek.

"No I'm not." The younger huffed. He grabbed his boyfriends hand and placed it on his own thigh. Levi rolled his eyes and started running his fingers up and down Erens leg.

"Sometimes." Levi replied and pulled Eren on top of him. He continued to rub his leg, but wrapped his other arm around Eren.

"Are we doing anything tonight?" Eren said quietly, sleep almost taking over.

"Hange wants to go out to eat." Levi answered. He was feeling tired too and closed his eyes after pulling a cover over them.

Eren hummed a reply and fell asleep for just a second before being disturbed by Hange and Petra barging in.

"Guys let's go exploring in the woods!" Hange beamed and ran over to the bed. Levi groaned and Eren whined.

"Go away, Hange.." Eren said and threw a pillow at her.

"No, let's go!" She laughed and pulled on his arm. Levi pulled his arm the opposite direction.

"He just showered, Hange. Go away."

"Ugh. Let's go tomorrow then." She said, walking out of the room with Petra.

Eren sighed and got out of bed, woken up. He hated that he was tired five seconds ago but now wouldn't be able to find sleep again.

Levi rolled over onto his stomach and then back onto his back a few moments later. Hange always gave Levi a reason to be angry at her.

Eren tossed a pair of sweatpants to Levi. He dressed himself in a pair of black boxers and Levi's red hoodie. He put on white crew socks and by the time he was done, Levi still hadn't put on his sweat pants.

"Babe, get some clothes on." Eren laughed and walked over to Levi. He sat down on Levi's lap, legs on either side of him.

"I can't if you're on me." Levi said and held Erens hands in his own. The brunette leaned down and kissed the older man on the lips.

"You weren't changing before I came up here, anyway." Eren stated and hopped off the bed. Levi mumbled something under his breath before standing up as well. He dropped the towel and stepped into his sweatpants.

Eren took their towels to the laundry room and threw them in the dryer.

"Hey, Eren." Hudson said as he walked by, going to his room.

"Hey." He smiled. Next, the brunette walked into the kitchen and grabbed a few things from the pantry. After returning to the bedroom he set the things on the bedside table and climbed to Levi's side.

He eventually made it on top of Levi's lap and was resting his chin on Levi's shoulder. The older man was tracing lines on Erens back, occasionally going further down to Erens rear.

"Babe?" Eren mumbled. Levi hummed a response with closed eyes. "I love you."

The raven haired man could feel the slight smile creep to his gave hearing Eren say that. "I love you too."