𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘, 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓...

He so fineee^^^

Anyways, y'all, having asthma and covid is NOT for the weak😭☠️shit got me feeling like dying Fr.

Enjoy, love you❤️💓

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, the big trio grew even more closer.

To the point where they bought a house together in atlanta, of course Kai still had his room at the AMP house, but he considered home the one with two of his best friends.

Bruce and Josh made him feel wanted. He loved that, it made him wanna stay with them forever. However, during this time period Kai began to grow feelings for the two. He couldn't help but think back to the conversation they had back in Miami.

They may have fucked around here and there but never put a label on it yet, that hurt Kai deeply. He felt like he was being used.

"Kai! Why am I facing the ceiling?" Josh suddenly raised his voice.

Kai fixed his grey cap on his head and moisturized his lips with cocoa butter lip balm, then set up his phone on the sink. "Happy now?" Kai rolled his eyes.

"Where you going looking so cute?" Bruce spoke loudly walking into the bathroom. Kai cheesed, "shut up, and I'm going to a Amp shoot."

"Sometimes I forget your still apart of AMP. You be with me and Josh so much." Bruce said then Josh took a FaceTime screenshot.

"Nigga stopp." Kai grabbed his phone, holding it as he put on his sneakers. "Aight whatchu think?" Kai propped up his phone on his desk as he posed.

"After the Amp shoot you betta come straight home."

"Bruce leave him alonee he looks cute, gimmie a spin pa." Josh smiled when Kai spun around, Bruce stopped him midway to grab his ass.

"Yooo.." Kai instantly looked up at him.

"Do it again Bruce, but I'll see y'all soon, imma finished these errands." Josh chuckled

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- After the long Amp shoot, Kai sighed drinking his water. On his way out the building he accidentally bumped into someone.