𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖...

Kai is actually adorable asf🥰
Duke is fine asf😍

ANYWAYSSSSS, I hope yall enjoying the book so far.🥲

Ignore mistakes

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍

- 𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 straw into the caprisun, sipping on it as he listened to Agent talk about a amp shoot. "Duke? Are you even listening?" He paused to ask.

Duke sighed. "To be honest Bruh..no repeat that." Agent rolled his eyes, "I swear nobody in this house listens to me!" He complains.

The darkskin male only rolled his eyes, taking out his phone and heading to contacts.

347-978-2390

He dailed the number, smirking when the person answered. "Yoo?" He says into the phone loudly.

"Hello?" The high pitched voice spoke. "Yoo." Duke said while smiling. "Hey Dukeee, how are you? Whatchu doin?" She asked sweetly. Duke stayed silent as he motioned 'c'mere' with his hand while smiling showing off his diamond grills. She giggled and nodded, "I'll be their soon, love you bye!" She then hung up.

Little did he know, his crush was standing around the corner, hearing everything..

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Kai quickly rushed to the living room, shocked at what he just saw and heard. At first he thought maybe it was Duke's sister, or mom. Until he saw the way Duke stared at the phone, as if he was talking to his girlfriend or some shit.

Kai felt himself about to cry. Especially when he heard the doorbell ring. He pulled his hood over his head, going upstairs to his room, he turned the LED lights on dark red and got under the covers, crying somewhat silently to himself before he fell asleep.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Duke let out a loud groan as he pulled out the girl, taking off the the condom and tying it up, throwing it in the near by trash bin. "That was amazing." The lightskin girl panted. Duke only let out a small chuckle and went into the bathroom to clean up.

After he was done, he lotioned himself down and grabbed a new pair of boxers and shorts. He stayed shirtless as he walked back into his room.

"Uhh...why are you still here?" Duke looked at the still naked girl on his bed. She looked at him taken back. "So your not gonna cuddle with me?" She got up and walked over to him.