𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- "𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓." Kai replied to Chris who was on the phone, while walking towards his flight. Kai dragged his luggage behind him as he got in line. "Imma call you back though because I'm finna get on the plane now." He hung up, now putting up his suitcases in the high compartment.

He sat down and let out a shaky sigh as he said a small prayer. Pictures and movies, random staged YouTube videos about plane crashes the night before were lingering in his head making him scared.

He knew the only way to calm himself down was to call his momma.

He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed his mom's number. It rang for what felt like forever before she finally answered.

"Kai?!"  Her voice spoke loudly through the phone. "Hey, Ma! I made it on the plane, we'll be taking off in a few I think."

"Alright..make sure to keep your mask on and use sanitizer. Don't start nothing with nobody. Just sit back and mind ya black buisness." She says making him chuckle.

"Besides that, are you excited? I know how hard you guys worked to get here."

"Obviously! I cant wait to see everyone, but I am gonna miss y'all at home and I'm a lil scared."

"Awww, Kai we'll always be here, don't worry everything will be fine. and we're gonna miss you too but I'm glad your chasing your dreams"

Kai smiled to himself, happy that his mom supported him to the fullest.

"Yea, your right. I'll call you when I land."

"Alright, oh and tell Davis I said hey! Also, check the side compartment of your bookbag. Bye!"

"Mhm. Bye, mommy." Kai replied, patting his bookbag feeling a lump.

"Bye Kai! Love you"

"Love you too."

Kai finds himself smiling as he read through the poems his twin sister wrote. He took out the other papers, opening it seeing Monopoly money and a couple actual 20 dollar bills fall out. He noticed it was from his youngest brother who was only 7.

'Hi kai! I hope you have a god flit and have fun with your friends! Tell Fanum I say hiiii! ♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎ xoxo'

The note read in a somewhat sloppy handwriting. A drawing at the bottom of him and Kai which were just stick figures and random colors scribbled. Kai was grateful though.

"Alright passengers, we will be taking off now, I hope you are all comfortable and doing good today! Throughout the flight, we will have flight attendants come around and offer food along with other things. Feel free to ask for anything! Enjoy the flight!"

Kai popped a piece of gum in his mouth, putting on his headphones as he got ready for the long flight.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Hello passengers, I made this announcement to let you know we've reached our destination. I hope you enjoyed the flight, and hopefully, you book another with us. The doors will open shortly for you to exit. Have an amazing day!"

- Kai jumped up when he heard loud clapping and yelling. He looked around, many white people just clapping and cheering. An old white women smiled widely at him showing her gums. He nervously smiled back, genuinely scared.

He stretched, cracked his knuckles as he got up. "Oh lawd. Tank you Jesus." He mumbled.

He moved to get his suitcases, raising his eyebrow in confusion when he saw a lightskin arm reach for it. He turned around and looked up. "I gotchu shawty." The tall male smiled.

Kai looked at him crazy. "Ayo...chill out with that."  He told him. "Thank you though..." He took his luggage. On his way to walking off, he was gently pulled back.

"Hey? My name is Malik, could I get your number, and maybe we could be friends?" Kai squinted his eyes. "I ain't gone life bro... Imma forget that shit you pulled and forgive you..and sure I guess.." he gave the man his phone.

Once he received his phone back he glanced at the name saved: Malik🤎✨

He quickly removed it and changed it to "Random ah nigga🤡" then gave the male a fake smile. His dumbass walked away proud, thinking he just cuffed the baddest nigga.

Suddenly as Kai walked towards the exit, he heard his name being called from afar. He looked around in curiosity and confusion. "Look to your right Nigga." Chris yelled joyfully. Kai turned, once he saw Chris standing there with Josh and Agent he ran over.

"Yoo!" He brought Chris into a hug which soon turned into a group hug. "I'm so happy to see y'all niggas! Especially you!" He dapped up Joshua. "I know I HAD to come to see mah boy for the one time. Lemme help." He grabbed one of his suitcases.

Chris's grabbed the other one. "So who's driving? Cuz I know I ain't." Kai asked. "Uh me duh, y'all couldn't drive to save ya mama's life." Agent rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." They all laughed.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 |

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Made a few changes, hope yall enjoyed🤎

What y'all think about Malik?💀