𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄.

Heyyyy

I Fr made Duke a complete asshole :)

Enjoy this short chapter, this has two parts.the ones after this will be longer.

Ignore mistakes.

Love yall💗❤️💗

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

- "𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎!!" Kai could be heard from his inside his room. Pop smoke was playing so I knew he was getting sturdy. I miss dancing with him, laughing when he would fuck up and fall.

But, I was debating on whether I should go in and apologize or not. I genuinely felt bad for the way I treated him. I honestly haven't been myself lately. I let out a deep sigh  and knocked on his door. "Come in!"

I unlocked the door and stepped in. I could see the angry look on his face when he se me. I'd be mad at me too.

"Yo..uhm can we uh talk?" I stuttered. Kai rolled his eyes and looked back at the screen. He continued to text someone on discord. I scratched th back on my neck and glanced at the chat. They were spamming my name.

"Kai—"

"Respectfully, could you leave me room? I don't feel like talking to you. Like deadass." He spoke harshly as he leaned back in his chair.

I instantly knew I fucked up. Kai is always happy and caring, he's soft too. I've never heard him that upset.

"I-Im sorry, I just wanted to T-talk.." I was cut off once again. "And I want you to get the fuck out nigga. Go do some backflips or some." Kai looked at him through the computer with a stank face.

Duke only muttered something under his breath as he nodded silently and walked out. Bumping into Chris on the way. "Aye you okay?" He asked seeing the sad expression on his face.

"Y-yeah Im straight..just tired." He responded quick then went to his room, shutting the door.

He felt a tear run down his cheek as he took a deep breath, looking over at his side table where he had a old picture of him and Dee.

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- "Why you being mean to Duke? Nigga because he wanna be a asshole to me." Kai shrugged. "Thank you for the 50 gifted!" He shouted.

The dark skin male continued to go through the KaiMafia reddit, finding himself at peace. Especially with Chris next to him cracking jokes.

For the first time in forever he felt stress free. "Nah I love y'all niggas, I swear you guys make so happy.

"Oh I was meaning to ask you, what happened with Duke? I seen what happened this morning in the living room." Chris asked.

Kai instantly felt his whole mood change. "No offense Chris but you really just pissed me off with that question. Please don't ask me anything bout Duke. That nigga can fuck off."

"Oh shit my fault." He apologized.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- It was now 3 in the morning, Kai had just got off live. He was in the shower, getting ready for bed. He squeezed out some cocoa butter on his legs and arms as he hummed to Jungle by A Boogie that blasted throughout the bathroom.

He stood under the warm water, looking up when the once blue LED lights turned pink. He shrugged ignoring it.

Until he suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist. He jumped, looking to see Duke on his shoulder, biting and sucking at it.

"Unt unt, Back up." Kai pushed him back using his butt. "Now you know damn well that only made me horny." Duke chuckled. "That's crazyyyy...get out." Kai turned around looking him directly in the eyes.

"Look— I just wanted to apologize about the way I treated you these past few days. I-I've been going through shit recently." Duke explained, letting out the breath he'd been holding.

"Okay, what exactly were you going through why you had to yell at me and disrespect me on and off camera?" Kai asked turning off the shower. Duke followed him at he got out, staring down his body.

"Ion really wanna talk about right now."

"Then it must not be important."

That statement made Duke upset. He glared at Kai as he poured baby oil in his hands and rubbed it down his body. "Can you stop staring..? Your making me uncomfortable." Kai spoke sternly. "Nah Im good."

"Ian asks allat. I asked if you could look away or get the fuck out nigga. According to you Earlier and a while ago, you wanted to "talk" so go ahead talk and stop staring at me like a damn pedophile." Kai snapped pulling up his boxers.

Duke looked away, getting up to shut the door. He looked back seeing Kai laying on his bed, in a tanktop and his boxers.

"You ready?"

"Talk nigga, I got things to do...I gotta sleep."

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃... |