𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓

Whew. Imagine if I told you NIGGAS, NEGROS in reality I'm white?

Enjoy and Ignore mistakes🤎💗

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞/𝐌𝐫. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 |
𝐅𝐋, 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 -

- "𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐔𝐔𝐔." Bruce grabbed Kai's arm, spinning him around as he grinned. "Looking fine as hell." Bruce kissed his cheek, over the first week and a few days, they've grown even closer, Kai, Bruce, and Josh.

"So when we leavin? I talk to Fanum he said we got VIP since the people there know us." Kai played with his chain.

Bruce was too busy admiring him, to hear the knock at the door, that interrupted their conversation.

There came in Duke who was fixed up nicely, "oh shittt." Kai immediately pulled him into a kiss. They swapped spit and felt up on each other while Bruce sat there disgusted, not by Kai but by his boyfriend.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat. "Oh sorry." Kai pulled away going back to sit next to Bruce on the bed. "We leaving in about 20-30 minutes so make sure you ready or your getting left, finna go tell Fanum and em the same thing." Duke flashed his pretty smile and then walked out.

Kai peeped how uncomfortable and annoyed Bruce looked once Duke walked in. "You aight?"

Josh had walked out the bathroom, fixing his chain and earring, "you alright babe?" Josh asked also noticing his change in body language.

"Nah WE got something to tell you." Bruce sat up straight, he gave Josh that look. They held direct eye contact. "We like you."

"Like more than friends...?" Kai asked. "Yeah...and Josh feels the same way. We want you to join our relationship." Bruce gave him Small smile.

"W-waitttt where's this coming from? Like you jus now telling me? Is this because of what happened a few days ago in the shower orrr?" Kai was truly nervous right now but he laughed it off.

"Me and Bruce done seen and heard it all Kai, we see the way Duke treat you and it ain't right, let us treat you better. You know we can and will." Josh grabbing his chin, making him look up at him.

"H-Hold up! No! I'm with Duke, yall together that would be me cheating! I could never do that!!" Kai stood up and backed away.

"Listen, I know it's real random but Duke is deadass cheating on you right now Kai. Y'all relationship is for real one sided."

"Stop fucking lying Bruce."