𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅.

SIKEEEEE

I wouldn't do y'all like that..yet.

I like that picture of Bruce. You'll see when you read☺️ignore mistakes👍🏾

Anywaysss, enjoy and I love you🤎💗💗💗

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞/𝐌𝐫. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- "𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 but like, I'm honestly worried about them. Especially Kai. He may be annoying sometimes but he my lil baby at times." Bruce sighed as he continued to fold clothes.

Joshua hummed as a sign for him to continue.

"Bro like— cause Kai seems out of it currently. They seem...a bit toxic but maybe I'm wrong..Than again, too many times has he called me because Duke on some bullshit. I hope Karma get em." Bruce finished as he packed his shirts in the big suitcase.

"I understand, but they two grown ass men and Im sure they'll find out a way to fix things. Plus, you saw what happened last night."

"I guess you right. I just wish the best for them really." Bruce looked at his phone. "You in the shower?" He asked seeing water drip from Joshua's hair in the camera.

"Yup, in the shower and on the phone with you." Josh smiled. Bruce chuckled and took a screenshot. "Why not just hang up and then call me back?"

"Noo, Imma miss you Brucey." He answered. Bruce couldn't help but smile big at he statement. "Bruh I love you—" he was cut off once he looked at the screen again, Joshua had his ass in the camera. "Nigga!"

"What? You don't like it?" He smirked when Bruce blushed and looked away, "n-nah I liked it..but it was unexpected." Bruce responded. Josh only nodded then set up his phone on the shelf.

"You so sexy.." Bruce said out loud. "Oh yeah?" He nodded.

He soaped up his body while Bruce was still on the phone watching, at some point when he realized Bruce was turned around, he booty now all up in the camera. Josh began to slowly stroke himself.

"Ugh.." he accidentally moaned causing Bruce to look back. He immediately felt his dick stand up by the sight.

"Oh mah god.." he mumbled at the size, long and girthy.

"It's all yours baby." Josh groaned as he sped up the pace. He smiled to himself when he saw Bruce palming himself as he bit his lip.