𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆?

HEYYYY HOW YALL DOIN?💗

Hmmmm...I think Imma make they relationship last. I enjoy it myself when they happy.

Ignore mistakes...

Enjoy and love youuuu❤️🤎

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- 𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑. His hair dresser had just finished retwisting and cutting his hair. "You like it?" She fixed one behind his ear. "I love it actually thank you, here." He handed her 300.

"Stopp, you only owe me 220..I can't take this."

"Take it, you deserve it." Kai smiled at her as she thanks him. He watched as she packed up her things and cleaned up the floor. "You don't gotta do allat." He assured her.

"It's the least I could do Kai." She said as she got her bag and left. "Bye Kai!"

"Byee," Kai waved as he continued to check out himself in the mirror.

"Lemme call Bruce..." he muttered more so to himself as he called him on FaceTime. It rang for a minute before Bruce answered wrapped up in a red blanket.

"Hey."

"Hey Kailerr, I see you with the new haircut and shit! You look cute." Bruce complimented him. "Thank youu." Kai answered then paused as he noticed the different background, "Where you at?" He asked.

"I'm at my mans house."

"HUH?" Kai shouted in shock. "Wait who?" "Josh.." Bruce shyly answered stuffing his face into a pillow.

"I knew y'all niggas was fuckin." Kai rolled his eyes as they both chuckled. "Why you wrapped in a blanket aint you in Florida? I know it's hot as fuck."

"BRO....this nigga Joshua..Jesus Christ."

"What he do?" Kai turned up the volume on his phone. "Kai, when I tell you this man beat my shit up. I cannot lie. Like it's actually ridiculous. I can't even stand up straight." Bruce explained.

Kai instantly busted out laughing. "Not you getting ya walls beat down by Josh. I honestly never thought you'd be a bottom." Kai turned around when he heard his door open.