𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- "𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐇 𝐆𝐎𝐃."

As Agent pulled up to the house, Kai stared out the window looking at it. "Damn looks so much bigger in person." Chris and Josh turned to look at him with smirks. "Oh my fucking god! Pause!" He rolled his eyes at them.

"Aight Davis and Fanum are already at the door waiting. Also one thing we forgot to tell you-" Agent started until he was cut off by Chris. "There's a new member! His name is Duke." Kai nodded, and shrugged. He didn't mind meeting new people. Although, he wasn't expecting there to be a new person in the house.

Agent drove down the hill, into their garage and they all got out. Kai smiled when him and Fanum made eye contact. He ran over excitedly and pulled him into a big hug. "Mah boy!" He yelled while doing so.

Kai loved Fanum like a brother, they both could relate in many ways, especially since they both grew up in the trenches of New York. "Wassup!" Fanum hugged his tight.

Kai hugged Davis next. "Heyy! What's up Kai." Davis pulled away and dapped him up.

Josh and Chris groaned as they carried Kai's luggage to the door. "W-what the fuck you got in dis bitch?" Josh breathlessly asked, throwing it down in front of Kai. Chris threw his bookbag towards him and wheezed.

"It's just clothes and other things, y'all weak as fuck." Kai waved them off as he went into the house with Davis. Josh and Chris mumbled shit under their breath while Fanum laughed.

"And that's why his short ass is smaller than the damn suitcase.." Josh said and went inside. The rest followed.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- "Okay so that's the downstairs, your room is upstairs. Go all the way down to the right and it should be there." Davis told him and Kai nodded.

"Upstairs....right..." he ended up walking past a room that glowed blue. He took a peep inside, all he could see was a sign that read 'DEEBLOCK' in red and yellow. He took a step inside, looking around the room.  "Uhm, what the hell are you doing?" A deep voice behind him startled him.

"Ah! Nigga what the fuck!" Kai jumped. He fell and looked up at the male. "Who are you— are you the new member?" Kai asked tilting his head. "Yeah.." Duke helped him up.

"Yeah.. your uh...Duke right?" The male nodded. He had a mean look on his face, but it was his resting face.

Kai took this time to analyze that man in front of him. His darkskin, the blue durag he wore. He took notice that he only had on a plain white tank top with shorts that reached his thigh. Kai ended up looking too hard as he saw a print. He quickly caught himself. "You straight bruh?" Duke asked.

" Yeah..M-my bad for starin." Kai stuttered. Duke rolled his eyes. "Well, my names Kai..Kai Cenat. I be making videos and shit—" Kai smiled before he was cut off.

"Imma be honest nigga..Ion  really care." Duke said bluntly. Kai dropped his smile. Looking to the side as they stood in awkward silence. "Aight so can you get out now...?" Duke pushed past him and hopped in bed.

"Oh alright, see you around I guess.."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Kai loved his room, it fit him just right. His bedroom was led wrapped around it, a big tv just in front of his bed with a vanity next to it. He had a big window along with a big bed.

A small section connected where we would store his shoes, and things. It had lots of empty space, but that was perfect for him to dance and shoot video's.

His bathroom was just as nice, it was the perfect size and had a red carpet near the sink that read off 'KAI CENAT' along with the curtains to the window and shower.

"You fuck wit it? Or do I gotta go yell at Davis again?" He heard Fanum ask. "When the fuck— Yeah! You did this?" He questioned. Fanum nodded smiling as he dapped up Kai and walked out.

Kai plopped on his bed, many thoughts ran through his head. However, the main one was about the new Amp member. He's pretty good-looking but seemed so mean.

A small part of him hoped him and Duke could be friends or maybe even more— but it was clear Duke didn't like him so far and that kinda hurt Kai.

Usually, everyone would love Kai for his joyful energy that he brought around, he'd make you laugh when feeling down. He lights up a room when he walks in.

For some reason Duke was different and the confused Kai to the fullest. He would sigh, putting his thoughts aside and began to unpack.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- "Aight! I'll see y'all whenever I do, Kai you best stream tonight or else." Josh said then threatened Kai. "Or else what nigga?"

"Or else Imma shove my dick up yo ass, anyways..." Kai choked on his soda.

"You gay ass fuck nigga." Kai laughed. "You good Kai? what are you talking about?" Josh played dumb before he waved and walked out the front door.

Kai watched him leave the driveway and closed the door, going into the kitchen to get a snack before he went to stream.

"I'm telling you, they definitely will get along Kai—" "Kai what?" He opened the fridge and grabbed a caprisun. "Yoo chill! That's Duke's! He finna be tight." Fanum informed him. Kai shrugged.

"Damn bro, I totally care..Duke ain't gone do shit." Kai kissed his teeth and walked off. He went upstairs, on his way to stream. He was stopped. "I heard what Fanum told you bro," he heard Duke's deep voice. Kai froze. Tingles running through his body.

"O-Oh I- uh" he stuttered. "You straight but next time ask lil nigga." Duke assured him. "Mhm yeah..well Ima like— go now." Kai couldnt bring himself to look Duke directly in the eyes.

"Aye look at me when I'm talking Nigga." Duke voice boomed making Kai flinch a bit. He wasn't no pussy though so he looked his directly in the face. "The fuck is wrong whitchu nigga? Been giving me attitude since the second I saw you.." Kai questioned.

Duke squinted his eyes at him. "Nigga leave me alone..." he pushed him out and slammed the door.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 |

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Heyyy🤎

Thoughts? What y'all think about Duke and Kai?

Hope you enjoyed💗💗 Love u🫶🏾