𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍.

I wanna apologize to all of you for what I said, it was very wrong and I am very sorry.

ENJOY THO! Good news ig : this book might end up being more than 10 or 15 chapters, unless I make a part 2 of it😗👍🏾

Y'all want a chapter with Bruce and Josh?

Ignore mistakes...

════╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞════

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- 𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 on Duke's bed as he was streaming. He had been thinking for the longest hat they should just let everyone know about them.

It made him feel like a nobody being hidden from the internet. However, he was only scared because recently they've been fighting non-stop over little things that can be easily be fixed.

"Duke." He called out. Kai frowned when he was ignored by the man.

"DUKE." He spoke a bit louder. Duke looked at the chat, then looked at Kai as he muted the mic. "Yuh? What happen you aight?" He responded once he noticed his facial expression.

"Do you love me for real?" Kai asked while playing with his fingers. "What type a question is that? Of course." Duke replied.

"But like— you make it seem like you don't—"

"Nigga can we talk about this another time? Like you pissin me off right now and I'm tryna stream. Stay tryna argue.." Duke turned back to his computer, unmuting himself.

"So annoying.." Kai heard him mumble. He smacked his lips, getting off his bed. "Mmcht..suck my dick nigga. Fuck you." He walked out the room, slamming the door shut.

Duke instantly got up and went to go find Kai. He found him going down the hallway he ran up to him. When Kai turned around a hand tightly wrapped around his throat.

"Dont fucking slam my door." Duke looked down at him. "Don't give me a reason to. Get the fuck off me!" Kai attempted to move his hand, soon he dug his nails into his wrist making Duke hiss.

He ran to his room, slamming the door causeing the walls to shake. Duke sighed, going back to his room.

"My fault chat..anyways back to what I was sayin..."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

- Kai wiped his tears, as he fixed his headset. He tried his best to not look like he had a whole breakdown.

He joined the discord call, immediately smiling when he heard Bruce's voice. "Yooo Kailerr!" Bruce smiled widely. "Bro my name is not fucking Kailer..it's not Kailen either!" Kai rolled his eyes.

"What happened to you?" Bruce questioned making Kai feel anxious. "Nothing. I'm fine." He answered blandly.

"Nigga you look like you been through hell and back. What the hell happened." Bruce laughed. Kai cracked a small smile before it faded. "Aight don't tell nobody about this. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY." Kai said.

"Can I tell Josh?"

"Sure"

"Aight what is it? Amp is falling apart? You look like you was crying." Bruce got serious as he drank his water.

"Aight soo...recently me and Duke got together, but recently we've been arguing a bit much. Not even, I jus be tryna talk to him like a normal human being then here his big ass come yelling and shit-" Kai sighed as he ran his hand down his face.

"Sounds like some Duke shit to be honest, what are you trying to talk to him about? Since his fucking ugly ass ain't tryna listen, talk to me. I'm all ears."

Kai looked down for a bit. "Aight so first, I remember we was talking about something for a AMP shoot and I gave an idea, he made some "joke" but in reality he actually said some shit that hurt my feelings. I tried to talk to him about it and the nigga got mad and started calling me a crybaby, then threatened to FUCKING HIT ME!" Kai vented now getting upset.

"Woah..calm down, remember what happened last time? Take yo time."

"It getting me so fucking mad cause then when I got upset he got all sad and shit, making it seem like it's my fault! Nigga got Agent and bitch-ass Davis up here in my room lecturing me! I hate it when niggas play victim in situations that they fucking caused! That shit irritating bro. You get me?" Kai continued, cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah, that shit is annoying. Keep talking though I'm listening, this shit lowkey interesting. Amp Drama." Bruce cackled when Kai glared at him through the screen.

"Aight my b-bad! Keep going I'm sorry." Bruce smiled.

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 |→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐚 -

- "Yooo!" I heard all my brothas yell through the phone I smiled and waved as I tied my sneakers.

"Aye mane Im coming ova there right now!" I said to Davo as he had a big smile on his face. "Bruh I haven't seen you in soo long. Hurry!"

I threw on one of my essential hoodies and fixed my cap. "Yo? Whea Dee at? I haven't seen him since last year, that nigga dead or sum?" I joked. I noticed Davo didn't laugh, he just stared at the phone nervously.

"What happen?" I asked seeing his whole mood change. "I'll uh talk to you when you get here..."

Hearing that made me quickly rush out the house and hop in my jeep. I was speeding out the driveway and down the street.

What the fuck happened to Dee!?

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃... |