𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 : 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐅𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐒

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

| 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 - 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

- 𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 himself as he got out the shower, wrapping the towel around his waist as he got ready to wash his face.

He couldn't help but think back to the interaction him and Kai had earlier. He somewhat felt bad for how he acted but then again he wondered : Why the fuck is this lil nigga so like..happy..? So energetic and just joyful in general..

He wasn't used to it. The genuine kindness was foreign to him.

Growing up, Duke was what most considered a "bad kid" or a "troubled child". He was always in some type of trouble, whether it was with the law or in school. It seemed as if he followed behind his older brother who was the exact same, since his dad was just barely around, his mother was the only one who understood him. She always tried her best too even if he did something for no reason.

Her being the only one who showed him love, turned him into a momma's boy. Until he reached 8th grade.

He brother was went to jail. His dad started drinking, the poor woman tried to stop him once and for all one evening when Duke was out playing with his cousins and friends. He came back before the street lights cut on. It tramatized him badly.

FLASHBACK! FLASHBACK!
━━━━━━━━━━━

The 14 year old boy had came home with his cousin Davo. "Aight bro I'll see you tomorrow!" He waved as he ran up to his porch. Davo smiled and waved at him before dashing down the street to make it home in time.

Duke was excited to go inside and see his mom, to tell her how much fun they had.

His smiled dropped almost immediately when he saw his laying their in the living room, a pool of blood surrounded her. Her mouth spilled blood while it trickled down from her head. The sight was sickening.

Tears began to spill. "Momma? Momma no...NO!" He screamed pulling out his cracked iPhone 7. He dialed the police instantly and waited right by her side until they came.

━━━━━━━━━━━
FLASHBACK! FLASHBACK!

Ever since then, things haven't been the same for him. He lost the only person who gave a fuck about him because of a bum ass nigga who couldn't put the bottle down.

It deeply hurted him.

Fast forward highschool, Duke was living with his cousin Davo and his uncle. His teachers had tried and tried constantly. Yet he could never find out what he wanted to be as an adult. He just never knew.