S=stomach ulcer

Jay woke up with a slight stomach ache but didn't think anything of it. He ate breakfast and felt a little better so he thought he was just hungry. Hailey and Jay didn't drive to work together that day because she had an early meeting with a CI. Around lunch time, Jay's stomach ache got worse.

"Hey babe are you ok?,"Hailey asked.

"Yeah my stomach just hurts a little, I'm fine." Jay replied.

"Ok just let me know if it gets worse," Hailey told him.

A couple of hours later he began to feel nauseous. 30 minutes later he ran to throw up and Hailey followed him.

"Ssh your ok it's ok let it out I'm here" Hailey soothed while rubbing his back.

"Can you stand up babe?" Hailey asked.

"Yea-no" Jay replied as he began to throw up again.

"Ok ok it's ok I'm here I've got you don't think about it ssh." Hailey soothed as she rubbed his back again.

"Are you done?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah I think so," Jay replied.

Hailey got him cleaned up and then went to tell Voight she was taking Jay home.

"Hey sarge Jay is sick he just threw up twice I need to take him home," Hailey said.

"Ok take the rest of the day to take care of him tell him I hope he feels better," Hank replied.

"Thanks," Hailey said walking out of the bullpen.

She got him in the car and gave him a bag she had put in her car after his migraine. He didn't throw up on the drive home but he did as soon as he walked in the door.

"Ssh your ok it's ok you're safe I'm here ssh," Hailey soothed.

Once he was done Hailey wiped his face and held a cold washcloth to the back of his neck.

Hailey grabbed tums Advil and a thermometer.

"I want to take your temperature, you feel a bit warm," hailey said, feeling his forehead.

She took his temperature and it was 101.

"You have a 101 fever, Jay, take some tums and Advil," Hailey told him, handing him the meds.

Once he took the meds Hailey got him into bed. She crawled into bed with him and rubbed his back. They both fell asleep but 2 hours later he ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Ssh your ok it's ok your safe ssh I've got you let it out let it all out just breathe" Hailey soothed.

Once he was done he began to whimper from the pain in his stomach.

"Ssh I know it hurts I know squeeze my hand" Hailey soothed.

"I wanna take your temperature now you feel warmer than you did before," Hailey told him.

She took his temperature and it was 102.

"Your fever went up a little, let's get you back into bed," Hailey said.

Once he got into bed Hailey got a cold washcloth and laid it on his forehead.

"Do you want the heating pack?" Hailey asked.

"Yes please," Jay replied.

Hailey heated up the hot pack and took it back to him. She put it on his stomach and she felt him instantly relax. She grabbed his hand and rubbed his back as he fell back asleep.

He woke up 30 minutes later and threw up, Hailey comforted him. Once he was done she led him back to bed. She went into the kitchen and made him some ginger tea.