A=Appendicitis

Hailey woke up in the morning with a small stomach ache but just brushed it off as having eaten too much at the buffet last night. Jay walked out of the bathroom right as Hailey got into the bathroom

"Hey, babe ready to go on our run/," Jay asked.

"Yeah I just have to change and fill up my water bottle" Hailey answered back.

"Ok, I have to fill up my water so I'll just fill yours up," Jay replied.

Hailey and Jay went on a 5-mile run and when they got back Hailey's stomach felt worse so she went to sit down on the couch for a second.

"Hey Hails you ok"? Jay asked when he saw her curl up on the couch.

"Yeah I just ate a little too much last night and my stomach isn't too happy with me hopefully it'll pass soon," Hailey said

"Oh, I'm sorry babe how about we have toast for breakfast since it's easy on the stomach" jay suggested as he was walking towards the kitchen.

"Yeah I would that thank you, Hailey, said as she got up to join Jay in the kitchen.

They made and ate their toast and since they had the day off for the first time in 2 months they decided to watch movies. They decided to watch some lifetime movies and enjoyed pointing out all of the inaccuracies. Halfway through the movie, Hailey's stomach ache got worse. She groaned in pain and shifted on the couch. Jay noticed right away and got concerned.

"Hail, are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked, he was worried.

"My stomachache is getting worse I don't know I hope I'm not getting sick," Hailey said

I'll be right back babe" Jay told her as he got up from the couch

He went into their room to grab some supplies. He grabbed tums, a thermometer, a corn heating pack, and Advil in case she had a fever, he then went to the kitchen and put the hot pack in the microwave, and filled up a glass with ice water. Once the heating pack was done he walked back over to the couch.

"Here put this on your stomach I wanna take your temperature real quick you don't look feverish but I want to double-check jay told her"

" ok thanks babe love you" Hailey replied.

Jay took her temperature and much to their relief it was normal.

Here babe take these should help" he said handing her 2 tums

They went back to watching movies and he pulled her into his lap.

About an hour later Hailey shot up and ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. Jay ran after her and held her hair back while whispering to her

Ssh your ok it's ok to get it all out in here you're not alone babe I'm here for all of it"

She finished throwing up and Jay got 2 washcloths and used one to wipe off her face and held the other one to the back of her neck while rubbing her back soothingly.

Hailey whimpered at the discomfort and pain in her stomach.

Ssh your ok babe stay here I'm gonna get more medicine" jay said running out of the bathroom towards the living room. He quickly grabbed the tums, Advil, and the thermometer and ran back to the bathroom. Hailey was still right where he left her.

"Here babe take more of these I want to take your temperature again you feel a bit warm now" he sighed handing Hailey the tums.

He took her temperature and it was 100.5

"You have a low-grade fever babe here take these" Jay told her handing her 2 Advil.

She took the meds and slid and leaned against the bathtub.