CHAOTIC FRIENDSHIP HCS WITH VANCE HOPPER

-He would play fight with you and always win

-He would play fight with you and always win. Mans would wrestle you to the point you are under him trying to breathe for air cause his body is bigger and taller than yours.

-Mans is unstoppable 😭

-You be the one to record his fights. Like he's about to break a bitch's face and he's like.

"Hold my jacket, and record this shit dumbass."

-And if someone then tries to fight you, they won't. Why?

-Cause Vance almost beat someone to death and got sent to the hospital because they pulled your hair and tried to threaten you.

-Yeah never again did someone mess with you.

-Vance would probably punch your shoulder if you accidentally/purposely mess him up on his pinball machine game.

"DONT CALL ME THAT! AND YOU MESS ME UP!!" Vance said with his cheeks flustered up by the nickname but also by anger.

-You both vow to never say his nickname you gave him in public but only in private. But I guess it slipped out in pain and shock.

-He probably jumps on your back knowing damn well you can't even hold him cause of his big ass😭

-Mans is like a giant to you so he probably picks you up like a doll and walks around as if saying "this is my pet rock, fuck with me..they fuck with you."

-Eats at your house like a pig. You can cook, he can't. So that's where the friendship is balanced.

-He actually makes you cook him food to only cry and saying how much he loves your cooking while STILL FUCKING EATING.

-You and Vance both binge shitty comedy movies while eating each other snacks.