♬Dating Robin Arellano Headcannons♬

-At first he was actually scared to tell you he liked you, so when he actually got to courage to ask you and you said yes

-At first he was actually scared to tell you he liked you, so when he actually got to courage to ask you and you said yes. He picked you up and spinning you around while smiling til his cheeks hurt.

-Dating robin is like a romantic teenage movie.

-Robin takes you to drive in movies. If you told him you had a favorite horror movie, he would always remember it and ask you if you would want to watch it in his house.

-With you and Robin being together, he is definitely protective over you. He would show people off that you are his partner after getting comfortable in the relationship.

-If someone tries to fight you, tell him who the person is. This gonna turn into BGC real quick. But to be honest he would teach you how to defend yourself cause of how much fights he gets into.

-Robin's favorite places to kiss you is at a drive in, your lips, cheeks, at a park, and at his house.

-Would give some of his hoodies or bandannas so people can also see that you are taken by him.

-Robin would be those boyfriends who get jealous and put his arm around your shoulder or waist and glare at the dude who's been trying to hit on you.

-He has definitely seen you steal his bandannas before and acted chill when he sees you wearing them out of no where.

-Would be the boyfriend to always be on your side no matter what. To the end and to death.

┆hey! I hope you all like this. This was really fun to do and I really like it hehehe.