💙Dating headcannons of Finney Blake💙

-Before you both were dating, he would stare at you with most love gazing eyes ever

-He couldn't help but love your smile, you hair, every little thing about you.

-Of course robin would make fun of him every time he caught his best friend looking at you. But Robin would tell him to go to you and tell him how he feels about you.

-So after a few days, (more like months) he finally asked you out and you said yes to him. He couldn't stop smiling while walking home. Your smile stuck in his head.

-Dating finney blake is nice and sweet. He gives you good gifts, like bracelets. More specific, matching bracelet with the other wearing their favorite colors. Finn wearing your color, you wearing his.

-Finn loves to give you forehead kisses cause he thinks it's the sweetest kiss to give. Mostly to hear you giggle, your laughter is music to his ears.

-Finn is definitely gonna check to see if you go to his games every often. He knows how important it is for him for you to be there.

-He would feel more confident if you cheer for him. He loves how you cheer with all your might when it's his turn to get in the game.

-Would definitely leave flowers in your locker time by time.

-If he ever wants your attention he would tug your sleeve and put his head on your shoulder.

-He has definitely gave you puppy eyes before. He knows you can't say no to his cuteness.

-Hugs you from behind and grabs you tighter to his body. But he only grabs you tighter of you HAVEN'T given him much attention or if he's jealous.

┆Welp that's all for today! I hope you like these! I had fun thinking about what Finn would be like haha!!