Ghost reader with finney being able to see them

(Song: sex with a ghost)

-Finney always see you behind him in the mirror but when he turns around

-Finney always see you behind him in the mirror but when he turns around. He doesn't see you.

-You always protect him. When moose was about to punch finney, you pushed him and pulled his hoodie to choke him.

-You watch him sleep just in case anyone tries to hurt him.

-You don't even know who you are. You only remember being in his house after being cold and now you are warm around him. Maybe you are a guardian angel? Maybe you know him?

-All you know is to be by his side....

-Finney knows who you are. You were his missing best friend/lover.

-He couldn't believe it. So when he saw you behind him In the mirror he had to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

-He saw how pale your skin looked, how ripped your favorite outfit to walk out was. You head looked bloody and gushed, as if you've been cut there. He didn't wanna believe that you were died. He didn't want to.

-He cried last night while you watched.

"Please....y/n be alive...I don't want this to be real.." he said between hiccups

-You felt pity, and sadness at how this boy was crying for someone. Who you didn't even know it was you.

-He once caught you being visible to him and tried to hug you only to phase through you, making him fall on the ground. He quickly turned around in shock and fear.

-No, not the fear of you. The fear that you are actually dead...

-He started to tear up. Hitting the ground, in pain and In agony. He couldn't stand that he couldn't help you. He couldn't.

-He had to tell someone. But no one would believe him.

-Expect.......

-Gwen.

-Gwen would believe him cause of her own powers of visions. Finney rushed into her room with his heart burning for him to tell someone.

"Finn? You okay?" "No.....I have to tell you something. It's what I've been seeing after y/n disappearance." Finney paused so his tongue isn't dry or else he would stutter. "I can see y/n.....but I think they are a ghost. Dead."

Gwen's eyes widened in shock and pain. "When do you see them?" She asked trying to find how her brother has found you like that.

"The only time I ever see them, is when they're behind me in the mirror." He told Gwen