A small imagine with the boys:

Your shirt lifting up a bit

Robin would stare at your stomach, eyes dazed as if there are stars in his eyes as well

Robin would stare at your stomach, eyes dazed as if there are stars in his eyes as well. Of course he snaps out of it a looks away before you notice him.

Finney would blush that he sees your stomach. He would lightly pull your shirt back down cause he doesn't want other people seeing it.

Vance would just stare at it with NO SHAME. Mf checks you out at least 10 times a day, that's how much he loves you. So when you catch him staring at your belly you snap your fingers at his face. He snaps out of it and starts to smirk at you. Now you are flustered as you face forward.

Bruce would slightly take a peak. You are his best friend...he shouldn't be feeling these things. But it feels so good. So he keeps taking slight peaks hoping you won't notice him. But you did. And made fun of him when school was over.

Billy would be a damn cherry by the time you caught him staring at your stomach for a solid 10 minutes. This sweet baby really had the hots for you, every time you smirk, you smile, you laugh. It would be the death of him. You had him so whipped so you, that sometimes when he see you walking while he is on his bike. He falls and make sure you didn't see him fall.

Griffin to his parental figure: griffin is protective of you too, so this little baby would pull your shirt down immediately. He doesn't want anyone to droll over you. Mostly cause he's afraid you will leave him one day for another person...he doesn't want that. You got confused at the action griffin did, while he is glaring at people that stared at you after your shirt got up.