The boys with a s/o that (has/had)a stutter

Robin would take his time with you

Robin would take his time with you. Very patient person indeed. If someone said anything about your stutter, this man is throwing punches. He would tell you to take your time when talking cause sometimes you speak too fast and your stutter starts happening more. But he definitely takes you serious when you are talking

I hc that finney had a stutter once but grew out of it, so he understands how it feels. He takes his time listening to you cause he likes your voice. You told him that you hated your stutter but he told you that he loves it since it's unique thing about you. He makes sure you don't feel ashamed about it around him.

Vance, he first thought it was weird and strange until you told him what it is and how it is. Someone once made fun of you because it right next to Vance. Vance saw fücking red and he made sure that person couldn't talk no more. He makes sure you don't feel bad about yourself and your stutter. He thinks it's cute about you.

Bruce heard how you stuttered and slurred your words so he started to tutor you on how to overpower it. He takes his time with you talking and getting over words that are heard to say without stuttering. He listens to you talking a lot. But also he makes you feel comfortable just speaking about things you wanna just talk about. Soon you out grew your stutter with the help of Bruce and his patience.

Billy would put his hand on your shoulder if you were going out of control when you would rant. Mostly when you talk to Billy you vent. Billy won't tell you to be quiet, or to not tell him anything. But he would listen on full ears. He loves you very much.

Griffin knows about a person having a stutter, so when he first met you he was memorized and amaZed by you. He couldn't believe a person who is his platonic soulmate had that. He made sure no one was talking about you back. He didn't want you to be stress when talking about things that made you uncomfortable. He always makes sure you are comfortable with him and always making sure your stutter is under control.

┆If there is anything you want me to take out I will and edit it again. Love you all my ghosts!