Being the Blake's older sister

-You drive them to school

-They always ask you stupid questions about random things.

"How do you stop thinking without thinking?"

"Where do cats come from?"

"Can you eat cheese without swallowing?"

-Gwen always have dreams where you and her are having a tea party with finney being the butler

-With you being the Blake's older sister. You make sure no one fuck with them or else they fuck with you.

-Robin has a crush on you because of your bravery and your (you are only a year older than him)

-Robin always flirt with any chance he gets. Literally.

-You could be fighting someone and he would say a pick up line.

"Hey Hermosa, are you an angel cause I think I'm in Heaven."

"Robin, not right now dipshit." You were literally beating up some girl who said shit about Gwen.

-Eventually you did catch feeling for him but never showed them much. But you give him kisses on his cheek when he gives you gifts.

-You know how I said you drive them to school. Yeah you have your own car cause your father doesn't really drive y'all to school cause you all use to walk.

-Robin would always be in your car as well, in the passenger seat. And when y'all are at school he gets out his seat immediately to open the driver door for you since he is a gentleman.

-All that matters is that you are loved.