🎃Halloween imagines

Robin Arellano -He would definitely do some stupid shit

Robin Arellano
-He would definitely do some stupid shit.

-You can't tell me he would be that kid to pretend they haven't been to your house before when he has been there for the 6th time for more candy 🍭

-Binges horror movies and his favorite ones.

-If you ever went trick or treating with him he would be so happy and hold your hand while smiling.

-Wouldn't do matching costumes cause he says that they are "corny" but really he is embarrassed going out cause of his "bad kid reputation"

-But he would definitely make sure you both wear matching bandannas in public to school.

-One time he once stayed home to give candy out to kids only for the kids to take more than one and when Robin caught one of them little shits they threw candy at robin like a dog.

-Never again did he open that damn door again.

Finney Blake
-He either is staying home to give candy out, or trick or treating.

-Finn loves when you come to his house, so he would play your favorite Halloween movie ever.

-Popcorn and everything. This man is prepared for this nice Halloween date.

-If he did went trick or treating, he would bring you and Gwen. Y'all would have a blast ding dong ditching people's house and run laughing your asses off.

-I can see Finn skipping like a little girl cause he is having the time of his life with Halloween.

-Ends Halloween with eating too much candy and waking up with wrappers around him and you in his arms while Gwen is literally hanging off the couch.

Vance Hopper

-You would have to annoy him and beg him to dress up for Halloween.

-The costumes were a demon and you beings angel. When I tell you this man didn't get when you said the demon costume reminded you of him.. he did not get in at all.

-So when you both walked out, Bruce came to say hello when he stopped smiling at Vance who looks ready to go home already. "Why is Vance dressed as himself, yk you can't dress like yourself dude." Vance right then and there now meant why he had to wear this stupid costume.

-He looks to his right to see you trying not to laugh. "You think this is funny shit head?" You just nod while trying to keep it together even if some little noises are coming out.

-He pushes you away from him while walking away fuming. "THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT! I CANT BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH-"

-He stole a little kid's candy bag cause his whole night was ruined. The kids mom told him to be more mature but Vance flipped he lady off and said "fuck off lady" while still walking away.

Bruce Yamada

-Bruce is definitely trick or treating.

-Would go as his favorite baseball player, this mf would be holding his baseball bat waving it around jerks who would try to mess with you.

-Would probably yell as loud as possible when saying "trick or treat"

-Mf probably says "trick or treat or smell my feet" as a joke. And you would have to stand behind him either snickering or looking like you don't know this man.

-Would definitely use his baseball bat to pitch candy around his room for fun while you are eating his candy.

-Ends Halloween with you and him telling stories when you were kids or like just talking about how trick or treating went

Billy Showalter

-Would be baking Halloween cookies and making snacks for when you hang out with him.

-You both will be definitely wearing matching couple costumes.

-He just loves seeing you around him smiling happily. He will definitely give candy out to the kids and tell them to be good.

-He most definitely is a type of boyfriend to always like hold your hand while watching a horror movie. But he doesn't like watching horror movies because he'll get nightmares every two days in a row.

-So really you both are we watching comedy shows while eating candy together. if he ever went trick-or-treating he will bring you along ' he likes to have you around him because he feels comfortable with you, he'll be the kid to yell out to the people gives them candy "have a good night." with the most charming smile.

-If he was giving candy out he would always have the most favorite candy ever. and your Halloween ends with you waking up on his shoulder, smiling at the memory you two had.

Griffin Stagg
(This part is you being his parental figure cause it's cute that way)

-He would tell you to let him go trick or treating since you are kinda protective over him. He loves that you care about him a lot.

-He even once called you his mom/dad/parent. He was so embarrassed that it slipped out but you said it was okay.

"Mom/Dad/(Y/n)!! THEY HAVE SNICKERS!!" Griffin yelled in excitement. He ran up to you and pulled your sleeve so he could show you.

-He definitely had a sugar rush, so you had a bottle of water just in case he went too crazy. This was the first time he felt free of negativity and boredom. Of course he loved his books, but he also know that there is more than books.

-He loved that he felt like a kid. And you were proud too, you were proud to see him smile like that this night.

-He was very bouncy while going to houses, he was dressed as a pumpkin cause you sometimes call him your little pumpkin.

-When you both went home he was sharing his candy with you even if you told him no. He still gave you some.

-You both watch some movies to past the night, and when you woke up he was on you lap. Cuddled against you smiling. You softly smiled at him while kissing his head.

-And that's how you both ended Halloween