Chapter 34

Amaro Black

I went home and started my patrols; the whole time thinking about how I couldn't wait to get back to Ali. After I finished my patrol I took a quick shower then drove back over to Ali's house. I was walking up to the house when I heard someone pulling down the driveway behind him; I turned to see my father's truck. What's he doing here? I was going to wait for him but Ali opened the door and waved for me to come in.

As soon as I was in the door she dragged me into the living room and pulled me down into a kiss. I could hear her dad in the kitchen I knew my dad was right outside, I pulled away not wanting to deal with the embarrassment if we got caught. She smiled up at me and hugged my waist one more time before taking my hand and leading me towards the kitchen.

We let my dad in who had finally made it to the front door on the way and we all joined Richard at the kitchen table. Ali offered us all drinks before her father said he had something to say.

"Something has come up back in Miami and I need to take a trip back for the rest of the week. I have talked with Anaru and he has agreed it would be best if you stayed at the Black's house while I was gone," he said looking at Ali.

"Oh ok," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"You're ok with that?" Her dad asked confused.

"Yeah dad it's fine. Where would I be safer than in a house full of werewolves?" She asked with a grin.

Her father sat back in his chair and laughed, I'm guess he was expecting an argument from her. This was new news to me too and I was excited about it; I couldn't wait to be able to sleep in the same house as Ali. I'm sure that my dad will make her sleep in one of the guest rooms but he sleeps like a rock so once he's out I'm sure I can sneak in for a few goodnight kisses; my wolf stirred inside of me at the thought.

"Will you help me pack?" Ali asked breaking me out of my little fantasy.

"Yeah," I answered as she took my hand and led me upstairs.

I sat on the bed and watched as she grabbed a bag and started throwing random clothes and things in it. She was packing like I pack, with everything just tossed together with no order at all; I had to laugh it wasn't often that you saw a girl that didn't have to have everything in the suitcase perfect. After making a quick trip into the bathroom and coming out with an arm load of things that she carelessly tossed into the bag onto of all the clothes she came over to join me on the bed.

"Done," she announced as she let out a huff of air and laid back on the bed mocking exhaustion.

"Oh you don't fool me princess, that didn't even make you break a sweat," I said leaning over next to her on my elbow.

"So sleeping in the same house, are you going to be able to control yourself? She asked changing to subject as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

"I will do my best. What about you, are you going to be able to control yourself?" I asked running my fingers down her arm causing her to shiver in response.

Seconds later I found myself pinned down to the bed with my hands above my head as Ali trailed kisses down the side of my jaw. Fuck this was hot; I could feel myself growing hard underneath her. It was so unexpected of her; I figured she would want to move slow. I grabbed her waist pulling her even closer to me when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I let out a low growl as I grabbed tightly on Ali's waist lifting her off my body. She looked up at me confused then her face blushed at the sound of the footsteps. I turned to go look out the window while she hurried herself to look busy packing her bags. Her dad walked in a few seconds later and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye then was on his way. My father called up from downstairs to let us know that he was leaving too and would see us when we got to the house. We both let out a sigh of relief when we knew both cars had pulled out of the driveway.

"Shall we continue where we left off, or save it for later?" I asked Ali as I came up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. She managed to wiggle her way around to face me.

"Can't we do both?" She said sticking out her lower lip.

My wolf howled inside me with excitement; our mate wanted us and he couldn't wait to take her. As much as I would have loved to take her right there on her bed there were still a few things that I had to explain to her first. I had to tell her about completing the bond by claiming each other; I'm sure she wouldn't be very happy if I bit into her neck while we were getting it on if she had no idea why I did it. Her wolf is also going to have the urge to claim me and if she doesn't understand why it will probably freak her out when she finds herself wanting to sink her teeth into my neck. Yeah this was defiantly something that we needed to talk about first.

"There are a few more things that I have to tell you about first. Let's go back to my place and we can talk about everything," I said reluctantly letting her go and grabbing her bag off the floor.

"Ok," she said as she followed behind me down the stairs.

We jumped in my truck and started down the road back to my house. Ali had moved herself into the middle of the seat and rested her head on my shoulder for the drive; it felt so good to have her next to me. It was nice to know that she was safe with me; I would always protect her. That was the hardest part about being away from each other; I was always afraid of what might happen if I'm not there.

Once we were at the house my dad showed her the guest bedroom that she would be staying in. To my surprise he actually picked the bedroom next to mine, not the one on the other side of the house by his room and the office. This was even better than I thought, how much easier could he have made it for me to sneak into her room?

I gave Ali some time to get herself settled in the room and told her to meet me back in my room when she was done. I sat on my bed tossing a ball against the wall while I waited for her to finish. I wondered if she would take the news of claiming as well as she took the news of mating; I couldn't get that lucky, could I? There was a soft knock at the door before it opened and Ali walked in.