Chapter 12

"Now, remember, we can’t be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?" Blitz asked Loona who just nodded. She pulled out a long list with descriptions and names of each target. "Got it." She said. Loona stood up and started casting a spell, blue lights started swirling around her feet, rising and covering her until in a bright flash, she transformed into a human. She had a half cut gothic hairstyle, pale skin with black eyeliner highlighting her eyes.

 She had a half cut gothic hairstyle, pale skin with black eyeliner highlighting her eyes

"Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look downright awful! I am so proud. Now, fetch!" Blitz said as he pointed to the crowd of people. Loons only scowled in response as she trudged out to the crowd of people. Mox and Millie got prepared for their first target as Blitz turned around towards me. "Ok, here's a list of people that our clients want dead today. Don't fuck this up, or I'll have your dick!" He threatened me when handing me a list. It wasn't as long as the other one, but still had many names to it. There was a pattern to each victim, as they were all male. "You got it boss, consider them dead." I told him  with a smile. "Now that's what I'm fucking talking about. Wish Moxxie was more like you." He said with a sadistic smile before leaving the bridge in which we we're under.

Stuffing the list in my short's pockets, I headed out to. The first man on my list was a guy named Kyle. Apparently he was slim, muscular, and liked to swim a lot. Black hair, clean shave, and wore a signature monster hat. Easy enough, I walked through the crowds of people before I saw a dude matching the description chugging down a bottle of beer. Walking up to him, I introduced myself. "Fuck man, that's fucking awesome." I complimented him. "Oh, you should see how many shots of vodka I can do." He replied back, trying to brag about his bad habits.

"Really? Guess what, I know how to get a couple cases of whiskey, and not the cheap shit either." I told him which piqued his interest. "Rad, where is it?" He asked me with curiosity. "You see that bar? I work there, boss is a total fucking bitch. So I'm going to take his most prized alcohol, teach that fucker. You feel me?" I said, trying to convince him to join me. "Yeah I feel you." He replied back. "But I need someone's help carrying the cases, we'll be going through the side door in the alleyway. You in?" I asked with hope. "Fuck yeah dude, I'm in." He replied as he fist bumped me.

As I was leading him to the side of the bar, away from everyone's eyes, I asked him, "Hey dude, I never got your name, what is it?" I asked him just to confirm his identity. "Name's Kyle, your's?" He asked, trekking behind me as we entered the alleyway "Bond, James Bond." I said in a British accent before summoning the deliverer, a silenced ten millimeter gun that reminded of the gun James Bond had in the movies. Turning around in a quick motion before putting a bullet between his eyes, making his body drop before he could even have a chance to run.

"I've always wanted to do that." I said to myself before picking up the body and putting it in a dumpster like every professional hitman gamer. Putting away my gun and walking out of the alley, I saw a beautiful sight before me, except for all of the spring breakers. The vast blue ocean, clean from radiation and teaming with life. People partying without care and having fun, it brought me back to the time of my honeymoon with Nora. Those were the good old days, I hope she's doing ok now along with my son Shaun. This was no time to be nostalgic, I had work to do.