Lemon

***************************
If you want to, you can skip this. This is not necessary to read. And please, only 18+ is allowed.
***************************

*(Y/N) POV*

Verosika's tits hanged in front of me as her pussy dripped from excitement. "Like whatcha see?" She said seductively as she pushed her breasts together. I smiled as I be enjoyed the show which gave me an erection. She climbed on top of me and grinded her waist against mine, I could feel her pussy through my pants as it grinded against the tent that was pitched in my pants. I grabbed her breasts and started fondling them making Verosika quiver in pleasure. She grabbed my face and kissed me, as the kiss turned into a full blown make out session.

She separated from the kiss as she then started kissing my neck, leaving hickies. Verosika started kissing my upper torso, then abs, then lower torso, till she got all the way down to my groin, which you could see the erection I had through my pants. "Someone's excited to see me." She stated before pulling down my pants and underwear. My dick stood against Verosika's face as she wore a huge smile. She licked the my shaft, up and down a few times before putting the tip in her mouth.

I felt her tongue swirl around the tip, I couldn't help myself but give a deep moan. I was pent up, it's been awhile since I had sex with anyone. Verosika kept sucking on my dick, getting it wet all over. She pulled it out of her mouth before proceeding to get on top of me in a sixty nine position. Her pussy juices leaked onto my face as I felt her hot breath against my dick. "Time to dig in." I said before grabbing her hips and burying my face between her thighs.

I licked the insides of her sweet pussy as Verosika moaned out in pleasure as she began deepthroating my dick. I took one of my hands and brought it up to her clitoris and played with it making her moan loudly onto my rod giving me a jolt of pleasure. I feasted on her pussy for minutes on end till I felt her walls start quivering as if she was about to cum. I felt the same as my end came near with Verosika inhaling my dick, bobbing her head up and down quickly. Verosika then pressed her hips down on my face as she came all over my face despite me trying to drink all of it up.

At the same time, I felt her throat tighten around my dick as I reached my climax. I thrusted up into her throat and released my seed into her stomach. She laid there on top of me for a moment as we basked in the glory. She then took my still hard dick out of her mouth and spun herself around. I felt her pussy as it touched the tip of my dick. As she was focused on inserting my dick into her pussy, I started playing with her breasts and sucking of one. Slowly, she inserted my dick as I felt her pussy wrap around my shaft.

She started lightly bouncing up in down, letting out moans of pleasure. Up and down she went, as her wet pussy slapped against my hips. I felt myself wanting more, so I grabbed her hips and thrusted up with lots of force. Verosika was surprised as she fell against my chest still moaning, lost in pleasure. I sped up my thrusts, slamming into her pussy. I started looking for her g spot, till I slammed into one spot and Verosika let out huge moan that filled the room.

I then started pounding that spot as I knew it was her g spot, making Verosika go crazy. I felt her climax a few times, but that didn't stop me. As I was going, she violently bit into my shoulder, making me bleed a little. The pain only made me feel more alive as I increased my thrusts, slamming our hips together. I felt my end near as Verosika's pussy clamped down on me, begging for my seed. With one final thrust, I let everything out into the deepest part of her.

Verosika uncontrollably came as her juices sprayed all over the bed. She laid on top of me with heavy breathing as I kissed her cheek. "Ready for round two?" I asked her with a smile. "Of fucking course." She said with a huge smile.

*Some time later~*

"Man, it's been awhile since I had sex that good." I said drenched in sweat. Verosika laid beside me, trying to catch her breath. "That, was, the, best, sex, of, my, life." She said in between breathes. I turned to her in bed with a smirk. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." I said to her. "(Y/N), you're some kind of beast, not human. No human is that good." She said as she turned to me in bed. "It helps with some body modification and a lot of experience with sex. Never had any lover to that tried to please you?" I asked her. "No, most just cum and go. Only a quarter actually get me to cum, no one though got me to cum like fifty times though." She told me.