Chapter Nine

************************
Important for this that did not read the lemon, this will catch you up

(Y/N) Verosika fucked, then (Y/N) was called to deal with a drunk angry Stella, had to leave Verosika, Verosika kinda of upset, gets back to the mansion, Bob the butler tells him the run down, Stella is depressed and feels like crap, she just wants to be loved, drunk and wants to be loved means (Y/N) ends up fucking her, leave off in her bed after sex.
************************

*(Y/N) POV*

I felt myself slowly wake up. For a second I wondered where I was, until I remembered last night. Going from Verosika's place back to the mansion where I had sex with a drunk Stella. I stretched in bed, man I was one lucky man. I felt Stella snuggling up to my chest as she laid her head on my chest. "And where do you think you're off to?" She asked in a tired voice. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, just stretching." I responded back. "Thank you (Y/N)." Stella said softly. "For what exactly?" I asked her. "For making me feel loved last night, I have almost forgotten this feeling." She said in a small voice.

I lifted Stella's head up off my chest and made her look at me. I proceeded to then make out with her, our tongues intertwining with each other as we got lost in the moment. We separated after a minute with a string of saliva. "There's a lot more where that came from." I said as I held Stella's body closer to mine. The two of our bodies warmed one another as we laid there enjoying the moment. Eventually though I started moving as I got up. "(Y/NN), it's so early. Let's just lay here together." Stella begged. "Come on, we should get up. I'll go get you some coffee and then we can wash ourselves from all the sweating last night." I said to her. "Fine." Stella said with a loud yawn.

I exited the room and closed the door behind me. As I did that, a small imp with pants on and carrying a shirt and book. The room he was coming from happened to be Stollas's. He saw me and didn't say anything. "Why the fuck do you look like a human?" The imp asked with confusion. "The lady in there happens to find my human form sexy as hell." I said on the spot hoping that the imp believed me. "Wow, this family really is full of weird people." He remarked to himself. "I'm going to take a stab at who you are, coming from Stolas's room what looked like sex you guys just had, you're Blitzy aren't you." I asked the guy.

"No, god damnit, it's Blitz, the o is silent." He said with frustration as he pinched the bridge of his nose. I laughed a little at his frustration. "I'm going to make some coffee, want some?" I asked him as I started walking towards the kitchen. "Oh, uh, sure I guess." He said as he followed behind me. We got to the kitchen as I started making a pot of coffee. "So how long have you been with Stolas?" I asked him. "Look, it's just business. If I fuck him once a month, I get to keep this book. There's nothing between us, it's simply a transaction between us two." Blitz explained.

"So how long have you been doing this 'transaction'." I asked him as I waited for the coffee. "Why the fuck do you want to know?" He asked with brows narrowed. "Just curious is all." I said as I got the full pot of coffee and poured three cups. "Here." I said as I handed a cup to Blitz in which he down the whole thing in one go. "Thanks, now I gotta go before Millie and Moxxie wake up. Those two may start fucking before I can record it." He said with determination before leaving in a hurry. I picked up the two cups of coffee and walked back to Stella's room. I made sure to put some sugar and creamer in Stella's as that's what the butler told me what Stella likes drinking once.

I opened the door and saw Stella still laying in bed. I sat back into the bed and took a sip of my coffee. "Come on Stella, I got you some coffee here." I said to her. She huffed as she sat up next to me and took her drink. We sat there enjoying our cups of coffee till they were empty. "Thank you (Y/N), I'm ready now to take a shower." She told me as she set her empty cup to the side. I did the same and got back out of the bed. "How about I join you, we can wash each other." I said to Stella. She just nodded as she went into the bathroom. I followed her into the bathroom. Stella was in the shower, starting up the water as she and I were already naked from last night.