Chapter Three

*(Y/N) POV*

"Grrrr, godamnit." I said waking up. I realized I was on top of Octavia as I slept. I made sure to slowly get up from the bed without disturbing the sleeping owl in front of me. As I got up, I almost fell down from being so woozy. I steadied myself by leaning onto the wall, taking a deep breath in to focus. When I felt a little better, I started walking towards the bathroom and entered it. I preceded to splash some water onto my face to wake me up a bit.

"You just had to drink a couple bottles of whiskey didn't you? Well at least it wasn't like last time mixing some psycho drugs and moonshine." I said with a sigh. I looked into the mirror at myself, and I seemed to be in pretty good shape despite being severally hungover. Probably because I've been taking showers unlike in the wasteland. Done waking myself up, I decided to go to the kitchen to make me some breakfast. As I walked down the hallway towards the kitchen, I couldn't help but think to myself what I should do since I'll be staying here for a while.

I got to the kitchen and started making some omelettes, specifically some deathclaw omelettes. "Boo!" A birdman said behind me. I nearly shit myself as I turned around with a .42 revolver about to blow his head off. "Woah, woah, there cowboy. I wouldn't do that if I were you." The demon before me said. "Sorry, it's instinct for me." I told him as I lowered my gun and then continued cooking. "If I remember it correctly, you're name's (Y/N). I just wanted to thank you for taking care of my wife for me last night. I was able to watch Fifty Shades of Red without her nagging me." He told me as I scrambled the eggs.

"Sure thing, I'm assuming you're Stolas right?" I asked him. "You are correct, and please make me some of whatever you're cooking as well, it does smell rather fabolous." Stolas said as he sat by the table near the window. Man how many tables do they have?  "No problem, and I assume you're daughter told you about me last night and how I've been staying here." I said finishing up the eggs. "Yes, I'm well aware of you being here for the last couple weeks. And I would like to extend your stay here as well on two conditions." Stolas said as he put a napkin around his neck.

I finished the eggs and put them on two separate plates for us. I brought the plates to the table and set them down. "Those two conditions are?" I asked him as I began eating. "The first one is that I want you to entertain my wife like you did last night, make so I don't have to deal with her constant yelling, it does get on my nerves." He told me as he took a bite of the eggs. "Easy enough, the other condition?" I asked finishing up my eggs as Stolas was still eating his. "The second condition for you is to keep my precious owlette happy, and if you do anything to upset her I will FUCKING TEAR OFF YOUR DAMN DICK AND SHOVE IT SO FUCKING FAR YOUR ASS THAT YOU'LL BE TASTING NOTHING BUT COCK FOR WEEKS! Do I make myself clear?" He said finishing his plate and setting aside his napkin.

"Understood." I replied in a bland tone as I was still a bit tired. "Marvelous, and by the way your cooking is the best I ever tasted, thank you." Stolas said getting up. Some small creature in a suit came by and picked up the plates. "Hey, I have a favor to ask of you." I said stopping Stolas in his tracks. "What is it that you need?" He asked me. "Do you have some garage I can set up a workshop in, too you know, keep me busy. And some materials to build with." I asked the owl. "Yes, I believe I have the perfect place for you. Follow me." He commanded.

*Timeskip brought to you by Bulleit Bourbon (whiskey), because nothing knocks you out like a bullet.*
*Octavia POV*

I woke up feeling refreshed after yesterday. I still felt relieved that my parents freak out over (Y/N), especially mom. I sat on the side of the bed letting my feet hit the carpet and looked at the clock. It read 12:23. I was surprised, given most days I'm woken up from the yelling of my parents. "Hmph, I wonder where (Y/N) went to?" I thought to myself. I figured my dad would know, so I decided to get up and ask him. He was probably in his office working, so that's where I headed off to.