- Grab N Go -

MY BAD FOR NOT MAKING ANOTHER ONE ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS! SCHOOL YK???

° "Rosey did Jack talk to you today?" You say looking at her with lots of interest. Rosey is your bestfriend and she likes a guy named jack, he's nice, funny and sweet just not your type.

"Oh my god yes! He wants to hangout tomorrow with me!" Rosey said squeeling a little bit. You and rosey were  walking to the grab N go to get some snacks, And maybe to find some cute boys for you, rosey thought you needed a man.

"Good for you! You guys are gonna be so cute together!" You say while opening the door to the Grab N Go. You both walked in the store just to be met by vance hopper beating the shit out of this poor kid.

You and rosey watch as Vance beats him, eyes wide and confused as why vance was hurting the poor kid. Vance was not the one to mess with, whatever that kid did probably doesn't deserve it.

Vance gets mad at the smallest things. He could glare at you with those scary blue eyes of his and make you terrified. He wasn't bad looking, he was just terrifying to bump into on accident.

"Dont fuck with her or me." Vance says while holding the kid by the shirt. The kid nods, frightened.

You wonder who 'she' was. You thought about him liking someone. You could never see him liking anyone. Not even the hottest girl in the world.

2 cops walk inside the store, prying Vance off the kid since he was strong. So strong you thought.

They pull Vance away from the kid and starts pulling him to the cop car. Vance looked mad, so mad he could eat you alive. You watched as they pull him in the cop car and shutting the door.

You somehow make eye contact with the Vance. It doesn't break until he grins and winks at you. Your eyes widen as your cheeks go rosey red. So flustered from one wink.

rosey looks at you, also surprised. "Did Vance fucking hopper just wink at you?" Rosey says still shocked.

"I think so.." you say looking at her. I look away from rosey and back at the moving cop car that's leaving. I think I have feelings for Vance hopper.

I'm sorry this is kinda bad but I haven't updated since September 20 ❤️‍🩹 my apologies I will start posting more!!!

My @'s !

Insta:
Tbp.am

Tiktok:
Theblacckphon3

P.S message me on insta if you have any requests :))