Chapter 17 "Truths"

“The next morning found Onestar and two of his warriors in our camp. He had come to talk to Mistystar about a truths between our two clans. At least until we were all safe from Tigerstar and his dark forest cats. Which now that I think about it, this is one cat from that forest that I haven’t seen in a long while. I wander what my kin Brokenstar is up to lately. Knowing him it’s either good or bad. He can’t seem to make up his mind on which side his is fighting on and that just doesn’t seam like the Brokenstar that I have heard about growing up. I think I’d better go talk to Pouncetail and Blackstar  about this. They seam to be the only two that know anything about Brokenstar.”

Earth to Featherpaw.

Huh?! Oh Streamclaw. Is something wrong?

No. It’s just that Mistystar wants to speak with you. Are you alright or where you talking with Starclan?

I’m fine and no I wasn’t talking with Starclan, but now that you mention it. I still have to meet with Jayfeather at the moon pool tonight. I’ll worry about that later though and go see what Mistystar wants. Thanks Streamclaw.

Yah, no problem Featherpaw. You sure your alright?

Yes, yes. I’m fine. Now go do whatever it is you need to do.

Alright. Let me know if I can help with anything.

I will if there is anything that you can help with. Now off with you. “He nods and takes off for the entrances to the camp. No dough going fishing or something. Anyhow, I’d better go see what Mistystar wants and then get ready to head for the moon pool to meet up with Jayfeather. Hopefully I’ll be able to talk with Starclan for a bit and figure out away to deal with Tigerstar and his dark forest cats.” Mistystar.

Yes, come on in Featherpaw.

“I’ve never been in Mistystar’s den before, but I wasn’t going to let that stop me from seeing what it is my leader wanted me for.” You wanted to see me, Mistystar?

Yes. As you know Onestar and I have been talking about a truths between out two clans. I think it’s a good idea, but I would like to know what you and Starclan think.

“I looked from Mistystar to Onestar, who were both waiting for me to speak. I sighed and  cleared my head so that I could fined the words that I need to say.” I think it would be a good idea for us to join the clans, not just Windclan and Riverclan, but all four clans. But for now, the joining of just two of the clans is enough to start strengthen all of the clans.

I see and what does Starclan say?

I’ll ask them tonight, Onestar. I’m going to the moon pool to share tongue with them on some of the things that have happen lately.

That sounds like a good idea, but I want you to take a warrior with you.

I will. I already know the cat for the job. “Mistystar just purred her laughter as did Onestar. After I said my good-byes to the two of them, I set out to look for a surety cat that I could easily talking into going with me to the moon pool. Well there’s Duskfur. Maybe she knows where I can find him.” Hey Duskfur. How are  you and the kits doing today?

We’re all doing just fine Featherpaw. How have you been?

Alright. I was wandering if you knew where Streamclaw has wandered off to?

He said something a little while ago about going on a hunting pretrial with a few of the other warriors. Their getting ready to leave right now.

Thanks Duskfur.

No problem. Hope you catch up to him in time.

“I seen Streamclaw sitting next to Pebblepelt and Reedwhisker. I padded up to them and dipped my head to Reedwhisker. He did the same back to me.”