c h a p t e r . e i g h t

This one's kinda short, we're tryna space out our chapters as best as possible

"Have you seen a cute small guy with three other guys and he's got slightly gray hair? He's wearing this-" Yoongi showed the carnival attendant a photo.

"Uh, I think so

"Uh, I think so." Seokjin was running past and stopped in his tracks.

"Where?!" Yoongi asked, still panting. "He headed for the Ferris Wheel about 20 minutes ago." Yoongi thanked the girl and took off running.

"Have you seen a guy with pretty eyes and golden brown hair? He's wearing this." Namjoon pulled out his phone and found a picture.

"Yea he was with 3 other guys and went off towards the restrooms

"Yea he was with 3 other guys and went off towards the restrooms."

Namjoon turned around and saw Yoongi and Seokjin running up. He motioned to the restrooms, him and Jimin running that way too.

They picked up their scents and ran into the men's restroom, "Babies, are you all in here?"

They all froze and sniffed the air, their sad and scared scents mixing with Zelo's came from the last stall. "Bun?" Seokjin asked, touching the door. 

The stall swung open and Jungkook threw himself into Seokjin's arms. "Alpha!" He cried, his face in Seokjin's neck, inhaling his scent.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung slowly came out of the stall and walked over to him.

"We- We had to hi-hide." He said, stuttering and shaking.

"Why, Babe?" Namjoon asked again. Taehyung sniffled, "Some alphas chased us because someone put something in Hobi hyung's drink."

They all looked in the stall at Hoseok and Zelo who were sharing a large pink bunny.

"Hobi! Baby!" Yoongi said, squeezing past the others, Jimin on his heels as he knelt by Hoseok. "Baby, what happened?"

Hoseok's ears and tail were out and his hair was white.

His tail twitched in fear, "I- I think someone put a heat inducer in my drink at the juice bar." He cried followed by an airy moans at Yoongi's touch on his hair.

"Alphas ch-chased us as soon as we walked to the ferris wheel. When they said we couldn't get o-on, my stomach started hurting. So we c-came here and turned our phones off to try and stay quiet, but I-I know they can smell us."

Yoongi rubbed his back, "Shh, it's okay." Jimin kissed his back and rubbed his arms.

"Come on, let's get you home, love. Come on Zelo." Jimin said, picking Hoseok up and carrying him from the stall.

"We just wanted to have fun." Jungkook cried as Seokjin carried him too.

Taehyung latched himself to Namjoon's side as they all left the restrooms, Zelo holding Hoseok's hand as they walked. They got to the apartment and let the omegas inside, "I'm going back to confront that juice bar bitch." Yoongi said, cracking his knuckles.

"I'll stay with the omegas, you all go find out what happened." Jimin said, Hoseok still latched onto him, not letting him go.

All the other alphas nodded and left, "Lock the door." Yoongi told Jimin who did what he was told, locking the door as they left.

" Yoongi told Jimin who did what he was told, locking the door as they left