c h a p t e r . t w o

"Hyung!" Hoseok stopped in the hall so Zelo could catch up

"Hey Zelo." Hoseok said, smiling his signature heart shaped smile up at the obnoxiously tall younger male.

"Hyung, I-" Zelo was panting for air as he bounced back and forth with excitement.

"I met my mates. I saw the prettiest colors hyung. And they haven't gone away. The world is so pretty."

Hoseok, pouted for a minute before grabbing Zelo's hands, "I'm so happy for you Z!" He said, bouncing a little too, not realizing Zelo noticed his pout.

All stood still as they suddenly heard a girl whining. They turned to see a group of girls surrounding someone.

"SUGA Oppa!"

Hoseok's eyes widened, "SUGA?" Zelo asked.

"Isn't that the underground rapper you're so in love with?" He asked.

Hoseok blushed heavily and leaned against the wall as the group got closer. He was lost in awe as he saw the shorter male begin to pass by, his nose tilting in the air as he came closer to Hoseok.

He suddenly stopped walking and looked toward him.

Hoseok blinked hard as colors seemed to seep into his surroundings once again.

SUGA sniffed the air again and got a little closer, "You smell like peaches." He said, his hooded eyes looking Hoseok up and down. Hoseok blushed as their eyes turned electric blue before SUGA closed them hard and walked away.

Hoseok pouted as his world faded back to shades of gray.

"Hoseok hyung? Are you okay?" Hoseok slumped to the floor. "I- I saw color again." He began crying a bit, "Now it's gone."

"Again." He cried.

Zelo squatted, "Uh- SUGA made you see the colors too?" Hoseok nodded. "But they went away."

Zelo smiled, "Your face is so pink." He giggled, "It only goes away because you haven't met all your soulmates, cutie."

Hoseok blushed a little more and Zelo rubbed his head, "Let's get to class."

Hoseok sniffled and got up, letting Zelo drag him to class.

They entered the lecture hall, found seats before opening their journals and following the instructions on the board.

After the assignment, Hoseok turned to find Zelo sleeping.

He giggled and pulled the journal from under his head before taking it and his own to the teacher. 

The teacher smiled and bowed slightly as he handed him their journals.

"May I go to the restroom?" The teacher nodded, "Take your things because class will be over shortly." Hoseok bowed and smiled happily, the teacher smiling back. He headed to his seat and picked up his belongings before heading to the restroom.