c h a p t e r . s i x

-Before the bite, outside the closet-

Hoseok was feeling hot and bothered as Yoongi started to trace his side with his hands. "Hyung." Hoseok said, pushing his hands away lightly, "What's wrong Hobi?" Hoseok blushed, "I-"

He got cut off as Jimin jumped up, "Okay, Hoseok hyung, I want you to open the closet in 3 minutes." Hoseok hummed and stood up, stumbling a bit at how many drinks he practically inhaled.

He walked over to the door and sat down, leaning against the wall beside the door. He heard a huff and looked around the room, a growl coming from inside. Everyone looked at each other, their eyes wide. The pack member's eyes shined blue and silently gave Hoseok a cue to open the door. Hoseok obeyed and stood up, opening the door slowly, initially.

Hoseok's boner raged as he saw Jungkook marking Seokjin. Their eyes shining blue, "Hoseok?"

Jungkook quickly pulled away, licking his mark so it'd heal as he sat up on Seokjin, both of them staring at Hoseok. Hoseok blushed heavily and fainted, releasing an extra sweet smell as his body heated up exponentially.

"Hyung!" Jimin ran over and cradled him. The other alphas in the room took stances, their omegas and betas trying to keep them under control.

"What's wrong with him, he's triggering their ruts!!" A beta shouted.

"Get them out of here!" Namjoon shouted, the betas and omegas nodded, releasing their scents to try and calm their alphas as they tugged them out the door.

Jimin held Hoseok close as the alphas were removed from the room, the other members gathering. "What's wrong with him?"

Jimin whined. "Look." Jungkook said, crawling over from the closet as Hoseok's hair began to change colors and something wiggled down the back of his pants.

Namjoon reached forward and unbuttoned his slacks, and rolled him on his side so they could get a look at what it was. "Is that-" Yoongi cut himself off.

"A TAIL?" Seokjin finished.

Taehyung shuddered, "His hair." He said, everyone shifted their eyes and noticed his hair was changing to the same black color of his tail and two nubs on his head sprouted into ears.

He groaned and rolled out of Jimin's arms, "It burns. Alpha it burns." He looked at Jimin, cupping his stomach and leaned forward, his boner raging and his face lighting up pink.

Hoseok looked down and noticed his tail and petted it, shivering at his own touch. He whined and placed his face on the floor, his knees under him. He began pulling his pants off and everyone started to panic.

"Hobi baby, you need to keep your pants on."

Jimin said, reaching forward and pulling them back up. "No~" He whined and pushed them down.