c h a p t e r . s i x t e e n

An hour later, the doorbell rang

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were staring at each other as Namjoon ran down the stairs.

"Hey!" he said, opening the door.

A pack walked in, each member standing out on their own.

They all walked in as Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin walked downstairs. "Come in, we have food coming." Seokjin said as the pack looked around.

It was a pack of alphas and one omega, "I'd like to introduce you three to our first roommates."

The omegas looked at each other. "They lived here with us before." Namjoon said.

Hoseok stood up and walked over, "You lived here before?" The group nodded, "Yea, back when they were still looking for their omegas." One of them said, ruffling Namjoon's hair.

"Do you remember a short blonde girl?" Jimin asked, confused as all shit.

The omegas all looked at them.

"Yea, she was you all's first omega, but she did some fucked up shit, why?" One of them said, "Can we properly get your names?" Taehyung asked.

They all nodded, "I'm Shownu, the leader, this is my pack, Monsters of the Night." He pointed to each of the members. "Jooheon, my second hand alpha. Minhyuk, our omega. And our other alphas: Hyungwon, Kihyun, Wonho and I.M." Minhyuk could tell there was some tension in the air so he walked over to the omegas.

"Relax please." He said, ushering them to the couches and sitting down.

"You three need to realize. We can smell your jealousy. Useon was your pack's first omega. Your alphas don't remember her because they suppressed the memories to move on to find you guys. She did some horrible things to them including breaking their hearts."

Taehyung wrinkled his eyebrows, "But aren't packs supposed to be soulmates?"

Minhyuk nodded, "Yes, but as Namjoon's pack was important, his father pushed the area's most valuable omega into his arms. A pack is nothing without an omega, there would be no bond, no sense to protect."

Taehyung all of a sudden felt guilty and Hoseok was crying, beating himself up internally for treating Yoongi and Jimin the way he did.

"What are all your names? I know your pack is rare, as there is an omega for everyone."

Jungkook gulped down his jealousy, "I'm Jungkook, Seokjin's omega." Minhyuk nodded, "I'm Taehyung, Namjoon's omega." Minhyuk smiled, "And you, pretty baby?"

Hoseok blushed and wiped his tears, "I'm Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin's omega." Minhyuk giggled, "Those two bruts actually share you?"

Hoseok nodded, "Bruts?"

Minhyuk giggled again, "They just seem so mean, I never figured they'd get together, especially to share an omega."

Hoseok smiled, "You're the only omega in your pack, how's that?" Hoseok asked, an eyebrow raised.

Minhyuk smirked, "Satisfying." All four of them broke out into laughter, the air not feeling as thick as before.

The alphas watched their omegas get along as they caught up. "Why the hell was it so thick in here?" Wonho asked.

Namjoon sighed and scratched his neck, "Well, we came here to get out of the city because there's a lot going on with Hallowed Hunters."

Yoongi chimed in, "When we got here, Heechul hyung was here on break."

Seokjin finished, "And some blonde haired woman was in Yoongi's bed. You could say, his omega lost his shit."

The Monsters of the Night chuckled collectively. "Damn, you all really suppressed these memories. Don't access them, we don't need you losing your sanity."

They all looked at each other when their omegas walked over. Hoseok walked into Yoongi's back, and grabbed Jimin's hand, his other hand was on Yoongi's stomach.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi looked down as he gripped his shirt. "I- I was just upset because she was in my alpha's bed, and trying to scent him." Hoseok turned his face towards Jimin and looked down. Jimin reached over and patted his head as Yoongi rubbed his hand.

Jungkook walked over and slammed himself into Seokjin's side, not saying anything and just hugging him tightly. Seokjin smiled softly and patted his head.

Taehyung tugged on one of Namjoon's fingers, wrapping his hand around it. "I'm sorry hyung." He said in a quiet voice. Namjoon smiled and moved his hand into Taehyung's and held it, the boy blushing.

"Well you all might as well stay the night since you came all the way. Let's eat!" Heechul said.

As everyone sat down around the living room to eat, the doorbell rang and a rapid knock came from the door. "Who-"

Hoseok cut off Heechul, running over to the door, "GO AWAY! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!" He shouted.

Jimin walked over and put his hand on his back. Hoseok closed his mouth, "Who are you, why the fuck do you keep coming back?"

A whine came from outside, "Please let me in, it's cold." Jimin shrugged, "So? It's your fault for running away from where you came."

Another whine was heard. Hoseok growled and walked away, burying his face in Yoongi's chest. "We won't let her in okay?" He said, caressing Hoseok's back.

 "We won't let her in okay?" He said, caressing Hoseok's back