c h a p t e r . s e v e n

"Hyung!"

Jungkook jogged up to Hoseok and Zelo as they sat at a picnic bench. Hoseok stood up and hugged Jungkook tightly, ruffling his hair.

"Are you better now?" Jungkook asked. 

A week passed since that night and Hoseok spent the whole time in his apartment, Yoongi and Jimin coming by to check on him 3 times a day while he finished his heat.

"Yes, lovely." Jungkook blushed and nuzzled his nose against Hoseok's scent gland.

"Wait, you're not the only omega in your pack?" Zelo asked.

Jungkook looked at him before continuing his scenting as he sat next to Hoseok.

"No, there's two more, Gukkie here, and V." Zelo hummed. "Hyung..." Hoseok looked at him, the omega's tone on voice got serious as his scent soured.

"Am- Am I a slut then?" Tears welled in Zelo's eyes.

"What?" Hoseok asked, his scent souring and making Jungkook pull away. "Why would you call yourself that?"

Zelo buried his head in his arms, "I- I'm the only omega in my pack. I- I have to sleep with all of them. Doesn't that make me a- a-" Zelo began sobbing, causing Hoseok to cradle him. "You never were like that and you never will be called that. They're your alphas, you're supposed to appease them, Z." Zelo cried in Hoseok's arms and Jungkook tapped his shoulder. Getting their attention as Hoseok turned to him.

"We have to sleep with each other if it comes down to it. A pack is there for each other, emotionally, physically and even sexually. Packs are lovers and soulmates. Don't ever think of yourself like that. It's not good for your health." Jungkook said, blabbering as he stared at Hoseok's tteokbokki that was getting cold.

Zelo sniffeld, "Thank you Jungkook ah." Jungkook gulped and looked at him before smiling and bowing.

Hoseok giggled, "Did you not eat yet, Gukkie?" Jungkook shook his head softly as Hoseok grabbed the skewer to one of his tteokbokki, feeding it to Jungkook who smiled hard as he did so.

"Hyung~ I want some!" Taehyung said, popping up on the other side of the table.

Hoseok smiled and took the rest of what was left on his plate and handed it to Taehyung.

Jungkook whined when he heard Hoseok's stomach growl. "I'm sorry hyung, we ate all your lunch."

Taehyung whined too, but Jimin sat down beside Taehyung and placed a plate on top of Hoseok's. It had two gamja hotdogs on it, his favorite with just cheese inside, covered in sweet potato chunks and covered in cinnamon sugar.

Hoseok smiled and bowed, standing up to kiss Jimin over the table. Zelo cooed and the others giggled as Hoseok sat down.

"Where's mine?" Yoongi's voice came from behind him as he felt two hands on his biceps. Hoseok smiled and leaned sideways to let Yoongi kiss him.