c h a p t e r . s e v e n t e e n

That night, while everyone was sleeping, Heechul was sitting in his kitchen when he heard the front door open

He walked over and saw his wife, Chunja standing there, "There's some chick on the front porch, she smells." She said, walking over and kissing Heechul. 

He sighed, "I know. She was that omega who started out in Namjoon ah's pack."

Chunja nodded "Wait the one who-" Heechul nodded. She frowned and went back to the porch.

She swung the door open and noticed she was gone, "She's gone." She said, the hair on Heechul's neck raised and he ran upstairs, smelling the scent from the girl.

He heard a scuffle and quickly followed it.

"You'll never replace me."

He heard her say as he walked into the hall bathroom. Jungkook was being choked by this woman, his bath towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Help!" He wheezed out as he dug his nails into her skin.

"They're my alphas." Jungkook let out a scared and angry scent.

Within seconds a large black wolf, golden fur accenting its coat and bright golden eyes, ran out of one of the rooms.

It ran right for the girl who screeched as the wolf bit down on her shoulder, yanking her away from Jungkook. Jungkook looked horrified, he's never seen this wolf before. 

The wolf growled loudly, causing the floor to quake and everyone to run from their rooms, running down the hallway, "Who the fu-"

They were cut off as the girl shifted into her wolf form and started attacking the large wolf, who fought back.

The girl pushed the huge wolf out into the hallway and down the hall as it bit chunks of fur out of the girl.

He flipped them over and began biting at her neck before she kicked him off. He growled as he slammed into a wall, shaking his body and running right back at her.

He shoved her down the stairs, breaking her front legs. She lay on the ground at the bottom of the stairs in her wolf form, whining and crying before slowly shifting back to her human form.

She stood up, panting heavily, her night gown ripped as her arms dangled at her sides.

Hoseok stood at the top of the stairs, panting equally as hard but his eyes shined gold and his hair was also gold.

The bite mark on his shoulder healed over quickly as he got into a sprinting position, his polyester boxers the only thing he had on.

He darted down the stairs faster than light, jumping off the 6th step and landing with his hands on her throat.

He began strangling the girl but was pulled off by Chunja.

"Sleep." She traced her fingertips across his forehead then jabbing them into the left side of his neck.

Hoseok immediately folded, crumbling to the floor. 

She walked over to the girl and did the same thing.

"Now can someone please tell me, what the fuck is going on and why this bitch,"

She kicked her, "Is in my house?"

Everyone came, Monsters of the Night attending as well, all gathering at the bottom of the stairs.