c h a p t e r . f o u r t e e n

Around 10 pm, a knock came from the door, "I'll get it!" Hoseok said, walking up to the door and looking through the peephole

He didn't recognize the person outside and he smelt of an alpha so he backed up, "Alphas, there's a stranger outside." Hoseok backed up into the couch and Yoongi got up, walking around it. 

"Something doesn't feel right." Hoseok said, walking around the couch and squatting down beside Jimin.

Yoongi walked over to the door and amplified his scent. The man outside looked into the peep hole and smothered his scent to show he meant no harm.

Yoongi cracked the door, "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked. 

The man smiled softly, "I was sent to deliver a message from the Alpha of Hallowed Hunters."

Yoongi immediately let loose an angry and defensive scent. The alpha outside smirked and held up his phone, "Your precious omega, will soon be mine." The alpha on screen stated.

Yoongi quickly and without hesitation grabbed the phone from the man's hand, "Like hell he will!" He said before crumbling the phone into pieces with one hand.

"If I ever smell you on or near any of my omegas, I will hunt you down," Yoongi grabbed the stranger alpha by the throat, squeezing tightly as a growl rippled from his vocal cords. The alpha struggled to maintain his dominant scent as he was losing breath.

"And kill you with my bare hands." Yoongi let the stranger go, the alpha scurrying down the hall toward the elevator.

He slammed the door, pressing his head against it to calm down his alpha to try and enjoy the rest of the night. 

He turned around to see the omegas cowering. Namjoon, Seokjin and Jimin were standing at the back of the couch, "Who the fuck was that?" Seokjin asked.

"Someone from that pussy bitch clan that gave us hell over Jungkook." 

Seokjin tensed, "What did he want?" Yoongi gulped and dug his nails into his palms. 

"Hobi."

Everyone grew angry, "But it'll be my grave before someone gets their hands on any of our omegas."

The Hallowed Hunters are a very popular group of wolves, very skilled and protective wolves, with no omega.

They've been after Namjoon's pack, The Dawn Walkers, for a long time because they have a rare third omega and are known for being stronger than normal.

"Truly blessed by the goddess." Their haters and allies both say. Anyone who has taken on The Dawn Walkers never lived to tell the tale.

Even the police don't really get involved with their affairs, if they do it's to back them up because The Dawn Walkers always have good reason to cause harm. 

Speaking of good reason, Yoongi called the chief of police to que him in on the threat to Hoseok.

"I just want to let you know if they make a move to harm and/or steal my omega, I will put an end to them." Yoongi said through clenched teeth. 

The chief of police hummed through the phone and hung up.

Yoongi shoved his phone in his pocket and looked at Hoseok, "You're moving to our home. No one knows where we live." Hoseok hummed and walked over to him.

He reached for Yoongi with a shaky hand and Yoongi grabbed it, pulling him to his chest, "I'll never let anyone take you from me, nor harm you my love." Jimin walked in and hugged them both, "Neither will I." Jimin kissed both of their foreheads and held them for a minute.

" Jimin kissed both of their foreheads and held them for a minute