S:1 e:17

(⚠️-Tw)

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)❦

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒
(𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢)

"Essence and Tiana bring y'all fast asses down here now." Somebody yelled from downstairs.

Whatever happened I ain't do it dis time.

Me and Tiana looked at eachother before heading downstairs everybody left except for the people that live here and fifty.

"Yea.." Tiana said while I just stood there.

"Tell 'em what you told us." Belinda said...why is dis bitch even talking.

"Okay so I was walking up the stairs to give Tiana her new juice, but they were talking so I decided to wait a little but somebody asked if somebody was pregnant." His ass a snitch

"Okay but that was said like 15 mins ago so did you listen to the whole conversation?" I didn't care if I got yelled at or whatever I just don't want my business out there, and he's so quick to open his mouth I wouldn't be surprised if he did listen to our whole conversation and snitch.

"No i just figured it was nun of my business."

"So why would you snitch if it was none of your business?" Tiana asked

"Naw fuck all dat who pregnant?" Masta Damien asked.

I looked at Tiana seeing the fear in her eyes making me sigh. If she wanted to take having a adoption to the grave with her then I was gon let her.

"I am with child." I told them all properly and shit. Tiana looked at me so fast like she was about to say something I just shook my head telling her not to.

" I told you she was a hoe, all she do is go out and let niggas fuck and beat on her now she's bringing a damn basted into this. Her ass can't even stay in the house for a day, sheon got no self respect fucking niggas in here like she pay bills. Her ass can't even take care of a child." Belinda ranted like she been holding that in for so long.

And what hurt worse was nobody stopped her..they all sat there at let dis lady disrespect me like I was a random on the streets.

"Have you even stopped to think about how I feel. I'm not used to staying in the house I'm not used to asking for permission to do things." I shouted trying to get my point across. I'm not bout ta let no bitch in here bully and disrespect me everybody gon feel me tonight.