S:1 ; E:5

Essence's POV:

"Tre'main?"

Ain't no fuckin way dats the same skinny motherfucka dat left me alone for 3 years without a reason.

"Esse?" Tre'main asked. Like no shit it's me.

I don't know what came ova me but I just ran up and started punching him and crying till I felt someone drag me off of him.

"Essence, chill da fuck out." Drew said right behind me. " fuck you do ta my sista, Nigga?" Drew said mugging Tre'main.

"Essence I'm sorry." Tre'main said ignoring what my brother just asked him.

"Man fuck yo sorry... Tre'main you left me. For 3 fuckin years with no calls, texts, or a fuckin goodbye.   You said we were going to run away together...but you fuckin left me with them." I yelled not caring about anyone else in the room. "You said I'll be free from dem and I'll always have you but you abandoned me. You let them...you let him and his friends-you..you-" I couldn't even finish my sentence I was full blown crying and hyperventilating.

"Mane, fuck y'all got goin on?"

If Drew don't shut tf uppp!

"Who is tre'main?" Oh I forgot that btc was here.

Omg y'all,, I wonder if he saw my teeth.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

In all honesty Tre'main never forget about Essence. Since the day he left her 3 years ago all he could think of was Essence. Even though they met at a young age he always had feeling for her.

Tre'main moved to Detroit because his auntie passed away. Him, his sister and his mother was only supposed to stay a few days but his mother decided to move them there after she saw Tre'main's father again.

Tre'main was devastated but he had no say. He thought that Essence would be ok without him and  find someone new. He tried to get in contact with her once but Essence mother picked up the phone.

She told him to stop calling Essence and that she was didn't want to talk to him anymore. But little did he know that 15 year old Essence was in a hospital bed crying for him.

"So y'all used to know each other or knowww each other?" Que asked.

"Man, fuck I look like fuckin with ha at my age. She was 10 when we first met." Ghost said.

He couldn't lie and say he didn't think about dating her when she got older but she was 15 and he was 18. He had morals he didn't like the thought of taking advantage of her since she was young and innocent.

"My thing is how da fuck you know my sister?"  Drew asked once again.

"Drew shut da fuck like how many time you gon ask dat." Essence said, causing Drew to pop ha on the mouth.

"Watch ya words real shit dawg." Drew said.

Essence didn't like how he treated her like a kid when in reality she was 18. What she didn't know was Drew only treated her like that because he felt bad for her. He missed 18 years of his little sisters life and he felt like she was his baby sister that need to be protected from the world not a 18 year old that's growing up.

"Anyways, me and Tre'main used to be best friends when We were younger. He taught me life skills and shi- I mean stuff. It was always Kanova and Chris till da street lights came on." Essence said thinking back to when her and Tre'main used to hang out.

"Till his ole ugly ass left me." Essence lied. She know Tre'main wasn't ugly, he was neva ugly to her. She always found him attractive but she was too scared to say anything. Just looking at him right now makes her want to fuck him.

But she knew he had morals and looked at her like his little sister.

"So you fuckin da bitch or not?" The girl Tre'main been kickin it with, Bree asked.

"Watch dat bitch word." Tre'main and Drew said at the same time.

"I'm just saying like, you staring at ha like ion yo girlfriend, dats disrespectful asf." Bree said.

"You ain't my girl so I don't know why you keep saying dat shit. But what you ain't finna do is disrespect ha cause she ain't do shit to ya." Tre'main said. No matter how long him and Essence went without talkin he would always defend her.

"Fuck you defending ha fa? Y'all ain't see each other fa 3 years so why you still care bout ha?" Bree asked.

"It don't matter how long we ain't seen each other, dats my lil yea and imma always have ha back so you can't back da fuck up and get da fuck out." Tre'main said honestly.

Even though Essence was mad at him she felt some kinda way knowing he still had ha back. She felt like she was falling for him all ova again.

"Fuck you and dat crooked teeth ass hoe." Bree said walking towards the door.

"You ain't finna keep talkin bout my sista like dat on some real shit cause I fight females bout dis one." Drew said mugging ole girl.

"Whatever." Ole girl said walking outside.

"Since when y'all become siblings? Last time I checked esse was a only child." Tre'main said trying to get filled in on the things he missed.

"Since my sperm donor fucked my mama and his mama at the same time." Essence said shrugging.

"We got the same last name and shit how youn know?" Drew asked ghost.

"Cause I only went by Essence and nova back then my mama ain't neva tell me my last name and I was home school by the people on our block so ain't nobody knew it till I was sent to the hospital once." Essence answered fa him.

After a couple minutes of talking Tre'main asked Essence to step outside and talk fa a minute. Tre'main apologized and caught up on a few things in Essence life before her and Drew went home.

~~~~~~
So who y'all thinking Miss.Essence gon get with?

Tre'main??

Killa??

Que??

Trey??

Fifty??