S:1 e:18

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚎𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝚖𝚒❦

𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚎𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝚖𝚒

It's been a couple days since Damien kicked essence's out and I wasn't going to say anything cause it wasn't my place but now it's going too far.

"Bae can you come here real quick." I called out for him.

"I'm doing sum right now." He yelled back.

"Ion care get yo black ass up here." I yelled cause he was pissing me off already.

"What yo ass want now." He said when he finally made it to our room.

"We need ta talk about the whole situation with essence and Belinda."

"Here you go.." he mumbled

"No cause you know your dead wrong, you wanna preach about never putting yo kids out and shit but you throw her out pregnant and all. How do you know if she's okay? Or if she had somewhere to stay?" He's not getting the point already.

"She disrespectful as hell bruh, I'm done being lie to and shit."

"Okay and I understand that but when have you sat down and had a genuine conversation with her? Asked her how she felt with moving out here and shit." He need to see it from her point of view.

"No, cause ha ass ain't neva here. I'm done tryna help a bitch that don't wanna be helped." He said causing me to slap thee fuck outta him.

"I get that your mad but you not bout to talk bout your DAUGHTER like that fuck wrong with you?" I asked, dis nigga done lost his mind.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm being serious, sheon even have at do all dat." He said shrugging.

"You sat there and let that lady disrespect your child countless amount of times. If it was niyah or tiana you would've dead that shit real quick. Yea sheon have ta fight ha but she threw dat baby picture in the candle." I explained.

"Don't try to make it seem like imma bad parent that pick sides na." This nigga here...

"But you are." I said raising my voice. "Did you ever stop and think about being in her shoes? She has abandonment issues, her mama kicked her out and left her. Tre'main left her and moved down here, Kaiser left and went to jail, you were never in her life but the moment you were you kicked her out."

"All these people coming in her life just to left her. Then pop back up a few years later to leave again, you just like the rest dem."

"Man Ight." He ain't have shit ta say cause he knew I was right.

"You need ta get off yo ass and apologize to dat girl, and have a serious conversation with her. If youn like sum she doing tell her, if want to set some rules talk to her about them. You can't just set imaginary rules and shit and expected her to know and follow dem." I said.

I'm a real peace maker.

"Whatever." Was all He said. I ain't say nun cause I know he was gon do it anyways.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

esse and ka'sani haven't really been talking these past couple of days. Even though they're in the same house.

When everything went down, esse broke down crying to him and started venting about a lot of things. At first he was taking her feeling under consideration till she started talking bout her suicidal thoughts and self harm.

He started calling her selfish and inconsiderate, when she was only trying to explain how she felt but now she knows to keep my mouth closed from now on.

Maybe I need ta change everything about myself. She thought.

Since she left nevaeh have been blowing up her phone asking if she was ok and where she was. Esse told her she was fine and at a friends house. She's honestly hurt that drew and Damien talked so much about always being there for her but now they're nowhere to be found.

Essence is ina deep depression state right now cause not only did all that shit just go down, she had her first miscarriage around this time. At the time She was too young to grieve right, but now She's always thinking about how life would've been if her babies didn't die.

She didn't post her every depressing mode on social media, she didn't drink lean. She just sat in the room, not eating or doing nun but overthinking deeper then she usually did. She felt as tho she was too old for that cutting shit, so she just put a lighter on her skin trying to feel some type of pain but she can't.

She just feel so numb.

Tiana on the other hand was facing things on her own. She was overthinking the whole thing that went down with esse and her family. She wanted to tell them about the baby and her choice but she knew esse would be mad.

She called a couple of clinics in her area but they all denied her. She also tried some clinics in California and only one would take her. She didn't want to cause esse anymore trouble but she knew dis had to be done.

It's now or never.she thought.

Things at home have been getting worse and worse. Damien and Nevaeh have been arguing nonstop. Drew is always in the streets, niyah is never home and Belinda brings up the situation every chance she gets.

Tiana was sick of it. Keeping her pregnancy a secret was easy considering nobody paid attention but she need advice.

Essence 💕:

Tiana:
Can I stay with you for a couple of days before I go through with the whole thing??

Essence:
I'm staying @ a friends so ion know but I can ask.

Oh, that's ok . Nvm.

No it's ok,, he said you can stay. Just don't come ova here eating all his food.😭😭

Lmao🙄

Tiana quickly packed her things knowing she was going to be gone for a while before calling a Uber and taking her things downstairs. Everybody was so caught up doing whatever they didn't notice her leaving.

She ended getting dropped off at ka'sani house. Sani helped her get her things out the car and set her up in his second guest room. She wanted to do nothing more than to sleep but she didn't want to sleep alone.

Her sister was already asleep when she got there, so she quickly took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes before heading to esse room and laying with her. Instantly falling asleep.

~~~~
I honestly was supposed to make this like a month ago but I had zero motivation cause I didn't like the original chapter so I changed it and still didn't like it.