S:1 ; E:8

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒❦

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

It's been two weeks since the shoot out at the cook out. Don't nobody know who did it, or why they did it but we been working our asses off tryna find out who it was.

One of my aunties on my moms side got shot and died in ha son arms. Essence's ass ran off somewhere and she been acting weird asf since then.

Ever since then she been in ha room. She only comes out ta eat but sheon even eat nun fr.

She'll go inna kitchen and get a cup of ice with sum white stuff on it...ha lil weird ass.

Fifty had to move his lil baby shower to today so dat where we bout ta head. I gotta go get sum damn gifts and shit.

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒❦

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

Lemme pyo. Ice and cornstarch is good asf. When I was living with Tracy we ain't neva have food inna refrigerator but one thing we did have was cornstarch. Ever since then I been addicted. Before y'all say anything yes, I tried to stop by ds like crack.

My low iron & pica won't let me.

Y'all probably wondering what da happened ta me...oh y'all wasn't?

Good cause I wasn't telling y'all asses anyways, dats between me and God. I had ta do sum fucked up shit in dere.

Anyways y'all so it's a party tonight, but My pops had my ass on lockdown since I came back. Plus we supposed to be going ta somebody baby shower.

My cousins were going ta meet me at the baby shower so we can go to the party right after if ion get caught.

Whoever baby shower dis is apparently having a girl, I just know that's gon be his favorite baby mama, right after his first one.

I quickly showered and did my hygiene routine before getting dressed and stuff. I put on a black sleeveless shirt and the matching mini skirt. I put on my red bottom heels and grabbed my red MCM purse. I walked out the house waiting for the rest of them to come on.

My dad said he'll buy me a car for Christmas since it's before my birthday but only if I do good in school. Like stink I need a car now, I'm too old to not have a car out here.

"Go fucking change." Drew hating ass said as soon as he got into the car.

"No, i'm grown." I said while taking videos of myself.

"And yo grown ass can walk if youn change." Pops said.

"Y'all both some haters." I mumbled.

I went back in the house to put some sweats and a hoodie on. I took my skirt off and put it in my bag
Before putting the sweats and hoodie on.

ꨄఌ

"Y'all go try sum of dem meatballs." Kyiaa said.

"Dey good?" Yana asked. I only got greens and seafood pasta salad. I wasn't really hungry.

(I love my btc yanna~kaash.)

"Yea." Kyiaa said but I knew she was lying. Ha ass ain't shit.

"Unt Unt ain't dat ghost fine ass?" Our other cousin, tay said. Don't nobody like ha ass fr, except for Kyiaa and Desi picks & chose when she fuck with ha.

"Girl you weird as fuck." Yana said while laughing after she rolled her eyes.

Out of all of us I'm the more quiet and laid back one. Everybody else is always being messy or ghetto, I try to mind my business and stay unknown.

"I'm ready ta go cause yo cousin acting like a rat." Desi said. I looked up to see tay talking to ghost and ignoring the mug his girlfriend was giving them.

Embarrassing...

ꨄఌ

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

It's been about 3 hours since they arrived at that house party and everybody was white girl wasted.

Essence was in the middle of a twerk circle throwing ass ta whoever caught it. Desi was kissing all up onna stud. Yana was sending drunk messages ta kentrell and kyiaa was chilling she only had sum weed because she was the driver fa tonight.

While everyone was enjoying their selves, what they didn't know was Nevaeh was otw.

Nevaeh was up on Instagram when she came across a post somebody at the party made. In the video everybody was hyping up Essence as she throw it back onna known hood nigga.

She was lucky that Drew and Damien were sleep so they didn't see it first. Nevaeh was cool about the situation. She's a teenager she's going ta sneak out and go ta party's but Nevaeh cause see how drunk esse was. She honestly feared fa esse life at the moment.

When Nevaeh walked in she seen kyiaa first.

"Hey Yk where Essence is? I gotta get ha home. Are you ok with taking da others home?" Nevaeh asked kyiaa.

"Ummm, I don't where Essence is right now, but yea I'll take da others home." Kyiaa said.

"Ok thanks." Nevaeh quickly replied before taking off ta look fa ha step-daughter.

Nevaeh looked inna kitchen, living room, upstairs and every bathroom with no luck. She was going ta check da backyard when she heard a familiar voice yelling in the front yard.

"No, your not taking me home asshole." Essence slurred.

"Ma, chill I just wanna hang with you." The boy Essence was talking ta replied.

"Essence, come on." Nevaeh yelled getting Essence attention.

"Yayy, wait...is daddy and Drew here?? Ion wa-wanna... get cau-caught lacking." Essence said stumbling ova ha words.

"No, baby it's just me now get inna car so we can go home before they wake up." Nevaeh said walking ova ta Essence helping ha walk.

"Ok, byeeee Ka'sani."Essence yelled even through he was right there.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry fa da short chapter. This book is going to be a lil fast but not too fast. And ion want it to be short either.