S:1 ; E:3

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊❦

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊

It's been a couple days since I been in the here. I have no family so the only people that tried to see me were news reporters but a lot people sent letter with death threats I didn't mind though.

Anyways, I was told that my DNA test results came back and they were contacting my father but I don't wanna get my hopes up. My own mother hated me, what will my father say.

My mother always told me he didn't want me. So why would he want me now?

I was still in a holding cell and these bitch stank in here.

"Aye, mendeecee you got some visitors." One of the guards said. I just nodded before standing up walking to the bars so they can cuff me.

That bitch hit me so hard that my teeth got knocked inwards...I'm going to need braces once again. I hate it here.

I heard the door unlock which caused me to step back so he could open the door fully and walk me out. I walked with my head down while woman in other holding cells yelled disrespectful things at me, and men in holding cells on the other side yelled disgusting comments about my body. Once we made it to the visitation room they sat me down in a room with white walls and a two way mirror.

When the door opened, I looked up to see four people outside the door. There was a woman and three men. The woman was short maybe 5'5, with hazel eyes, full lips, with black 24 inch body wave bundles and a black jumpsuit on.

The younger male kinda looked like me which was weird. He was tall maybe 6'1 with waves, full lips like the woman and dark brown eyes. He was wearing black vlone shirt with black jeans which were falling down. He also have two sleeves of tattoos. Classy ain't shit ass nigga.

The two older males looked a like with the same dark brown eye, waves, the younger one was about 6'5 and the older one was 6'3. They both wore white shirts and black jogging pants.

"I'll let y'all talk. Hit on the door twice if you need anything." The guard said before leaving out of the room. He was the only cool guard in here ion know if it's cause he black or what.

"Hi, I'm Nevaeh your fathers wife."

"Yoo, I'm drew yo older brother."

"I'm Josiah, yo uncle and lawyer."

"I'm yo pops Damien."

"Essence ." I said with my hand over my mouth.

Y'all when I tell yall my teeth so fucked up, it make a bitch not wanna talk anymore...I can't even suck di-

"I'm sorry" Damien mumbled.

"For what?" I asked

"Tracy told me about her having a baby, at the time I didn't care enough to see you. but I promise to make it up to up." He said quickly.

I was speechless but I wasn't too surprised that he didn't want me. Maybe my mama was right about everything else she said too.

"oh.' I said putting my hand over my mouth again.

"aye, why you keep putting yo hand ova yo mouth when you talk." Drew asked.

"I ain't even finna sit her and cap but they was getting my fuckin ass yo." I said laughing nervously. "umm, when one of dem was hitting me they fucked my teeth up so now they go inwards I gotta get braces again." I summed up.

"Aye watch yo mouth lil girl." drew said making Josiah hit drew over the head.

"fucking dumb ass" I heard Nevaeh mumble.

"So how old are you?" I asked Drew.

"I'm 22." He looks older. Maybe he'll pmo his homeboy.

"Umm Essence do you want to..move in with us or do you have somewhere to stay." Nevaeh asked because Damien looked too scared.

"My only friend moved and the person I'm currently staying with has a criminal record, so it looks like you're stuck with Me." I chuckled nervously.

"Mane fuck dem, you got me now lil homie." Drew said getting comfortable.

"Youn need nobody but me and youn gotta depend on no niggas but us." Drew followed up , moving his hand. But when he lifted his hand I flinched closing my eye and turning my head to the side which caused all his movement to stop.

I was so used to getting beat on by niggas I just did thing like that naturally. My birth giver made sure I was scared of men and not females.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Nevaeh silently crying, Damien was pissed, and Josiah had a unreadable expression on his face. I avoided eye contact with Drew.

"Look at me." Drew whispered. I shook my head no.

"Essence, you know we'll never hurt you right?" Damien asked.

I nodded my head slowly even though I was lying. I remember when my mother's boyfriends would saying things like that before they beat the shit outta me.

Flash back*

10 year old me was playing football with my childhood friend Chris. He was 13 and always outside, he taught me everything he knew and today's lesson was how to play football.

He threw the ball at me which I caught but when I was throwing it back I missed at broke the glass window.

I instantly started crying, I knew that was my ass.

"Shit, Esse it's ok, I can have my uncle fix it for you." Chris tried calming me down but it didn't work.

My mother wasn't home but her boyfriend was, he came running outside.

"Essence, come here" my mother's boyfriend, Lucia said nicely. I knew it was fake, don't trust no one is what Chris taught me.

I shook my head no before holding on tighter to Chris.

Lucia didn't like my answer so he walked over to me and dragged me off of Chris. Chris just stood there angry he couldn't do nothing to a 30 year old man that was twice his size and it wasn't his place to.

"I-im sorry I di-didn't mean...mean too. It-it was a accident." I cried while being dragged into the house.

He slammed the door shut and let me go as I ran into the living room away from him.."You know I'll never hurt you right?"  He said nicely.

"But...but you did it be-before." I cried.

"And I'm sorry, I'll never do it again ok?" He said. I Nodded my head. "Now come here so we can fix it before your mother comes back."

I Walked slowly over to him but before I got too close he punched me inna chest causing me to fall real hard. He didn't stop there tho he just kept hitting and hitting in till I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally met after 18 years.

Thoughts  on the story so far??

Essence ??

Drew??

Her father??