S:1 ; E:4

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊❦

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊

"Essence,  Can I ask why did you mother kick you out?" Josiah asked while he was interviewing me.

"Umm, she never liked me and she always blamed me for Damien not being there. But one night she just got fed up I guess and told me to move in with my 'baby daddy' or Damien." I whispered while shrugging.

" You was pregnant?" Drew asked with a mug.

I can already tell he finna be on my ass all the time bout niggas.

"No she just assumed that Cause I started to eat and sleep more." I said shrugging.

"You a virgin?" Drew asked me squinting his eyes.

No

"Boy get out of my face." I laughed but I slowly stopped when I saw he was dead serious.

"Of course she a virgin nigga, now everybody get out so I can talk to my daughter." Damien said.

If only he knew...

Slowly everybody left the room except for Josiah leaving just us three.

"Look I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I knew Tracy wasn't a good person but I thought she would change for you. I honestly thought you were safer without me."

I laughed. "Safer? All the shit that woman put me through and think I was safe? I would have been better off dead."

"I promise I'm going to make it up to you just let me in." He said just above a whisper.

"Ok"

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝, 𝚖𝚒

"Aye come with me real quick." Drew told me.

Me and Drew have grew a sibling bond these past few days. I came to found out that I have two sisters one is the same age as me just a little bit older. And the other one is 16 years old. They're both still outta town with their friends so I haven't met them yet.

"Where you going?" I asked Drew.

"We're going to my homeboys house, and Mama and pops ain't here." He said. Ever since I got here they won't leave me here home alone.

"Can we stop and get food first?" If we ain't getting food ion wanna go.

"Fs, what you want?" He asking grabbing his keys and walking out the door with me right behind him.

"Chick-fil-a?"

"No Nigga, I'm not driving all the way to Allen park fa sum damn food. Pick sum else." He said mugging me.