S:1 ; E:7

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅: 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒❦

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

Today we're supposed to be having a kick back, cook out, block party, whatever you wanna call it. Today I met Niyah and the rest of my family.

I also flew out my three cousins on my mom side cause they the only family I talked to.  Me and yana are the same age, then kyiiaa and Desi are both 19.

Ever since I moved here, we've been talking bout moving together so I think they're staying fa good.

4/4💕

Yana baee😋💕:
We outside hoe, come get usss!!

Me:
I ain't ready yet just come inna house and walk upstairs, go to da third door onna right.

Kyiiaa poo🤪💕:
Girl fuck you, kause what?

Desii doll😻💕-replied to kyiiaa poo🤪💕
Exactly!!

Me:
Mane just come on.😒

After a few minutes I finally heard the door open and three loud ass whores.

"Heyyy bitch." Desi yelled, while hugging me.

I hugged her back before moving outta da way and giving side hugs to kyiaa and yana.

"So what y'all been up to?" I asked while finishing up my hair.

"Nun fr, me and kentrell just been kicking it." Yana said.

Her and kentrell been together since we was freshman's. I ain't neva liked him cause he put his hands on ha but imma support ha and just be there fa ha. To me dat nigga is so problematic but that's what you get fa fuckin with a rapper.

"Didn't we fight like 10 different bitches cause of him?" I asked, cause I know damn well I ain't break two nails fa nothing.

"And did." Kyiaa co-signed.

"Cause she weird and obsessed with dat ugly ass nigga." Desi said.

Even though we always say we're sisters, Desi and yana are biological siblings so they're always somewhere fightin or arguing. Desi, yana, and kyiaa some times fight too but I just sit back and observe.
I don't get in mess unless I have to.

"Not to fuckin much tho." Yana said mugging Desi.

"Anyways what y'all got goin on?" I asked kyiaa and desi.