S:1 ; E:9

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

Essence walked downstairs to get a cup of water and some pain killers. She woke up with a horrible hangover and was regretting her life choices.

She honestly didn't remember how drunk she was last night one minute she was drinking with Desi and yana and the next she was waking up in her room.

She silently prayed that her brother or father didn't pick her up last night.

Little did she know They both knew everything. Last night someone who was at the party was recording esse every move and sent the videos to Drew and Damien off a fake page.

Essence quickly walked to the kitchen and grabbed the painkillers and the bottle of apple juice instead of water.

"ESSENCE, come here real quick." Damien shouted, causing esse to waste some of the apple juice on her white wife beater.

"Yea?" Essence quickly asked after fully walking into the living room and sitting across from Drew.

Drew took a deep breath while taking in his younger sisters appearance. Not only did she look like a homeless man, she was wearing a cropped wife beater and some grey short shorts.

He wouldn't mind what she had on if his homeboys wasn't in the room but that's not the case right now. His two homeboys killa and shotta was in the living room also.

See shotta had respect for Drew so he knew his boundaries. Shotta knew he would neva look at any of Drew's sisters that way cause he thought of them as his sisters too.

But Killa on the other hand was a different story. Their was a couple times when killa flirted with Drew's sisters and he even had sex with a few minors when he was a adult but he didn't care cause it was Consensual.

"Imma ask you this one time and one time only." Drew said slowly. "Where were you last night?"

Essence heart dropped it was only two ways outta dis. Option one, lie. Option two, tell the truth. And Essence went for here go to option cause it was all she knew.

"I went back to Desi and yana house." She said looking him dead in the eyes.

Damien chuckled before punching Essence in the shoulder really hard.

"Aye, chill out." Damien told Drew. He knew that she needed a ass whopping for her actions but that was still his baby girl.

"So how the fuck those hickories get on you?" Drew asked Essence. Esse couldn't remember much from last night so she honestly didn't know.

"They not hickories I burnt myself with the flat iron." Essence lied again.

"You gone keep playing wimme right?"

"Ok, I went to a party so what?" Essence said while shrugging. She knew that she didn't need ta lie in the first place because she's grown but telling the truth neva got her anywhere but beat.

"Mane fuck you mean, so what? Yo ass lying bout where you at and shit like you couldn't just ask. Now what if sum happened to yo ass huh? Cause you ain't even say shit when you left." Drew told his little sister.

"But it didn't tho, so ion know why you worried." Essence knew he was right but she was too suborn to say it. She rather argue till she felt like she was right then say she was wrong.

"He worried cause he care bout you-" Nevaeh tried to explain but got cut off by her husband.

"Ion give af what you gotta say. You on punishment, give me yo phone and all dat shit." Damien said.

He wanted to whop ha ass for the way she been acting but he knew she used to get abused in the past. He didn't wanna lose ha trust or make her relive the past.

"Nigga I'm grown ion gotta listen ta you."

"Bi-lil girl, I almost called you out yo name. Next time you say sum shit to me like dat imma beat yo ass. Now you ain't goin no where or doing nun fa the next two months." Damien was fed up atp. He expected sum shit like this from one of his other kids not Essence.

"Nigga been my daddy fa a couple weeks and swear he somebody." Essence mumbled rolling ha eyes.

Drew was sick of ha slick replies and he knew his pops wasn't going to hit ha so he did. He punched her in chest for dismissing her.

Essence walked upstairs going to grab her phone and stuff but she stopped when she got a call that made her heart drop.

𝙴𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝,𝙼𝚒

I picked up my phone and answer the call, already knowing who it was. I just wanted to know how he got my number.

"Hey baby." I said sounding all nervous and shit.

"Wassup baby, I ain't heard from you in a lil min, and I'm honestly fed up with yo behavior." He said in a low deep voice.

"Baby, I been busy.."

"But that don't mean stop talking to me." He said.

"Ik, and Im sorry but it's more to the story-" I tried to explain.
ꨄఌ

"I don't want to be with you anymore, it's time for you to move on." I said before hanging up on him.

Nigga gets on my last nerve.

~~~~~~~
Sorry if dis chapter was boring.