S:1 ; E:2

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝, 𝚖𝚒

Damien Mendeecee was sitting at home with his father Anthony, his son Drew and his wife Nevaeh.

Damien, Anthony, and Drew were smoking while Naveah was watching the news.

"Breaking news..18 year old Essence Mendeecee currently in custody for three counts of assault and one count of second degree murder. Some witnesses said it was self defense while others said she was the aggressor."

The whole room went silent. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the news. Damien knew he had another kid but he neva told anyone. He was only told that Tracy was pregnant and was having the baby. He never knew the gender or the name till now. He already had a pregnant wife and a 4 year old at the time. He didn't mean to cheat it just happened, he also didn't want the baby but offered to help.

Nevaeh looked over to Damien with a deadly glance but he payed no mind to it.

"Turn the tv up." He mumbled.

"Apparently the 18 year old had a physical altercation the victim Ja'niya white before she slammed Ja'niya's head into the lockers multiple times. Ja'niya's friend peach's and pumpkin then tried to help Their friend but Essence started getting physical with them too." The news reported said.

"Essence says, she was just trying to defend herself like how she was taught to. Some say she went too far and planned to kill them girls, while others think she's mentally unstable..."

By the time the news lady finished Damien was angry... and proud. He was proud that his daughter knew how to defend herself, but he was also angry about the charges there're giving his daughter.

Those are serious adult charges if she don't beat this case she facing up to 30 years to life.

"The Atlanta metro police said they tried to call her mother but they got no answer, they also made a house visit which was also a fail. Essence  said she was kicked out a year ago again and haven't heard from her mother since. She also never knew her father so the DA is currently waiting for a DNA test results and for her court hearing." The news lady said while pictures of  Essence were on the screen playing.

Everybody in the Mendeecee's household was quiet. They didn't need a DNA Test to know that Essence was Damien daughter. She had his last name and his sisters first name as her middle name. She also looked just like him and Drew.

Nobody said anything. Damien booked the first flight out from Detroit to Atlanta and started getting ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~

"So you have an 18 year old daughter.." Nevaeh said. She wasn't mad at Essence she wasn't a bitter person like that. She was mad at her husband. He could've told her about the baby she could have helped.

Damien didn't want to tell her he had a child on the way with another woman at the time . He was in the streets selling drugs and being reckless. He thought he could protect her if he kept her away. But now that changed, now that she's on the news the whole world would know who she is. Everybody is going to be after his baby girl now. And even though she proved that she could handle herself, the people that are after her is way more dangerous.

When he thought the time was right to tell Nevaeh about tracy being pregnant, Nevaeh got into a car accident and almost lost the baby. She ended up going into premature labor but the pressure was too much on her body so she slipped into a coma for 3 months. Honestly him having another kid was the last thing on his mind.

"You could've told me." Nevaeh whispered.

"I wanted to but then the accident happened and I just forgot." He said regretfully.

"What the hell do you mean you forgot? You have another daughter out here . THAT YOU NEGLETED FOR 18 FUCKING YEARS DAWG. YOU NEEDA GET YO SHIT TOGETHER AND MAKE IT UP TO HA." Nevaeh yelled.

"I promise I'll do it." He said while trying to hug her.

"Move Damien, don't promise me shit. You need to be promising your child." Nevaeh said, walking into her closet to start packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. Also it's unedited but yea.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Damien?

Nevaeh?

Do you think Anthony knew because Damien is his son?

Drew?