Prolgue

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊

"ESSENCE KANOVA MENDEECEE." Tracy yelled.

"WHAT DA FUCK YOU WANT." The 17 year old yelled back.

Essence and her mama ain't really like each other. About 7 years ago when Essence was ten, tracy let some shit go down. And it resulted in essence being mentally, and physically scarred. And it didn't just happen that one time, it went on for years... 6 years. She lost all her respect for her a long time ago.

"I WANT YOU OUT MY FUCKIN HOUSE, FAST ASS LIL GIRL. GO LIVE WITH YO FUCKIN BABY DADDY OR YO ACTUALLY DAD. I DON'T CARE JUST GET TF OUTTA HERE." Tracy yelled from down stairs.

Essence didn't actually have a baby daddy. Tracy kept saying that Essence was getting fat and She slept more so she accused her of being a hoe and getting pregnant by somebody.

"IDEK MY FUCKIN DADDY, AND DON'T NOBODY WANNA LIVE HERE ANYWAYS BITCH." Essence shouted back.

Essence got outta bed and started packing up her things. It wasn't the first time she got kicked out so some of her things were already packed for reasons like this.

"FIGUE IT DA FUCK OUT. I DON'T WANT YO BITCH ASS LIVING HERE NO MO. OLE THOT ASS LIL WHORE-." Tracy said.

"WHEN I GET BACK YO BITCH ASS BETTER BE GONE." She finished before the front door slam shut.

Essence quickly packed all her shit and left. She only had one friend his name was ghost. Essence asked him if she could stay with him and he said yea. She that's where she headed for the night.

That was the last time She seen and heard from her mother. She never went back.

~~~~~~~
I'm rewriting a couple of thing in here cause i ain't like the original version.😖