EPILOGUE

Antonio's POV

"I swear Antonio this is it! I'm done after this!" Shakayla screamed as her contractions hit.

She said that the last two time but here we go again, baby number four.

"Okay baby hold my hand and squeeze as hard as you need to."

"Shhhhh just shut up please."

Everybody in the room started laughing.

While Shakayla is contracting I can give you guys an update on our lives. Iyla is now 4 years old, Antonio jr is 3 years old, Amir is 2. I know all of them are basically back to back but I couldn't help it.

After our honeymoon Shakayla found out she was pregnant a month later. During Shakayla's pregnancy with Antonio jr she suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum. While in labor with him she said no more babies then came Amir and now we are waiting on our baby girl to enter the world.

We moved to Chicago for business. Shakayla is basically my assistant. That's kind of the reason we are in the predicament we are in now. It's nothing sexier then having my wife as my assistant. She's basically my accountant as well.

Aurora had a baby with her husband victor. Alonzo is still single and trying to find love. I've noticed him and Des been really close lately but Shakayla says it's nothing like that. Kaya moved over seas with Sandro and Sj.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuckkkkkk!" Kayla screamed.

Kayla birthed from home with all of our children but this is by far the hardest home birth yet. She's ver irritable and it seems like she's in more pain. Usually she eats but this time she didn't. She's been in and out of the pool. Our midwife Sakita said her being in the pool was slowing her contractions down which wasn't good.

"Sakita please can you check me again please."

"You have another 30 minutes before I check you again Kayla. If I check you before time you could get an infection."

"Ohhhhh my god this shit hurts!!!! I swear god I'm done after this." She said looking up at the ceiling.

"Try to get some rest." Sakita said.

"Nooo I can't I'm in too much pain!"

"Want to try and eat?"

"Noooo it hurts to do anything."

"Kayla you have to eat something. You will need energy."

"Okay okay."

"tagliatelle amore mio?" (Noodles my love?)

"sì grazie." Kayla said ( yes please)

I've been teaching Kayla how to speak Italian for the last 3 years and she's quite fluent now. Another reason why she's pushing out my fourth child. She likes to blame me but it takes two.

I made Kayla's ramen and headed upstairs to the room.

"papà is mommy okay?" Iyla asked.

"Yes she's having your baby sister. It hurts that's why she keeps screaming."

"Oh okay I love you." She said running up to me and hugging me.

"ti amo di più." I smiled down at her.

When I got back in the room Kayla was bouncing on her birth ball. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and her baby hairs laid down naturally. She looked so beautiful. Her boobs looks so perky and her booty got even more plump. She got her lashes, nails and feet done yesterday.