LABOR & DELIVERY

Shakayla's POV

Today I'm officially 37 weeks pregnant and everything is swollen literally. Aurora, Kaya and Destiny had been here for me everyday. I still don't talk to Antonio unless I have a doctors appointment and we see each other. He hasn't made the effort to even try and call. I still didn't tell him where I was staying. Aurora and I bought some baby stuff for her house until I get into my new place.

Sadly I ran out of clothes and I left some stuff at Antonio's house that I need for the home birth as well so I have to go past there and grab them. I put on my tights, t shirt & slides and made my way to his house. I got let in automatically because security of course know me. When I pulled in it was an unfamiliar car there. I didn't pay it any mind. I walked into the house and downstairs was empty. As usual, I went straight upstairs to his room and when I opened the door my eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Some brunette girl was on top of Antonio riding his dick. They didn't even notice I came in. My heart dropped to my left toe. Not me thinking he needed time to heal. Whole time he's fucking someone.

Wow

"Wow." Was all I said. They both jumped and the girl hopped up off of him covering her body.

"Shakayla what are you doing here?"

"Just came to get my things, oh don't worry that pretty little face of yours I'll be out in a jiffy and you can go back to fucking anyone you want." I said with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Wait it's not what you think."

"Huh? Are you fucking slow Antonio! It's exactly what I think and I fucking saw, what you made a mistake and tripped in her vagina?!." I looked down at his dick. "Oh goodie your using protection, lucky for her- she's not going to be stuck with you for the rest of her life like I am." I said putting my clothes and everything else I needed in a suitcase.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You're so fucked up Antonio!"

"You walked out on me, it wasn't vis versa!"

"Bitch! Are you crazy! I was trying to give you some time to yourself so you can cope with the lost of your brother because I clearly wasn't helping! You and all that I love you shit is a fucking lie! You don't love shit and you ain't shit!"

"I tried!"

"Bull fucking shit! You ain't try to fix nothing your to busy fucking every female in the damn state! Your so fucking quick to get your dick wet. Your sick like honestly."

"As if you haven't been doing shit! I don't even know where your staying, you probably have a stepdad planned out for our daughter!"

After that I started snapping. I started swinging on him and punched him in the jaw causing him to wince, all I saw was red.

"You piece of shit! Fuck you! Don't ever say no shit like that or disrespect me like I'm some type of hoe!" I continued on hitting him until I had a sharp pain in my stomach. "Fuck!" I winced in pain.

"Are you ok?" Antonio said trying to hold me up. I snatched my arm away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I took a couple of deep breaths and got back up. I grabbed the suitcase and exited the bed room.

"Shakayla what's going on?"

"Fuck you that's what's going on! I can't honestly believe I actually thought you actually loved me and that we could actually end up together. I'll be back for the rest of my things. I'm moving out officially, I got my own place, I don't need you, I don't need any of this stress in my fucking life! Your so miserable Antonio it's sad!." I said walking out.