NEW ADDITION

Shakayla's POV

I was woken up by the sunlight slapping me right in my face. I hated the fact that I couldn't sleep on my stomach anymore. It was hard to get comfortable. I felt myself tossing and turning all night. I tried to get up but Antonio's heavy ass hand was on my stomach and I have to pee. I tapped his arm so he would move but he didn't budge. Then I slapped his arm and he woke up hissing.

"What was that for?"

"Get off of my stomach I have to pee."

"Sorry."

I got up and went at straight to the bathroom to pee and I washed my face and brush my teeth.

I headed right down stairs to make myself something to eating because I was starved. When I looked in the fridge he had so much food I couldn't decide. I just started taking out bacon and biscuits and eggs and fruit. As I started cooking I got some yogurt and started eating that. I notice he had one of those smart refrigerators so I started playing music. The first song I picked was Nothing in this world by KeKe Wyatt.

I started singing and moving my hips to the rhythm of the beat while I eat my yogurt and rub my belly. My belly was poking out today for some reason.

After talking to Antonio a lot of things were going to change once we have the baby. He told me he wanted me to move in with him which was understandable. He also wanted me to take maternity leave once I'm 7 months. I was trying to argue him down but he wasn't trying to hear it. I could honestly get use to being in this house it's huge but I could get use to it.

As I was dancing I heard someone clear their throat that made me jump.

"Shit!" Antonio was standing there with a grin on his face just watching me.

"Oh no don't stop now I was enjoying the show."

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"So how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok, no morning sickness yet."

"Ok did you take your prenatal vitamins yet?"

"Ughhh I hate taking them."

"Munch you have to." I looked at him confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Munch?"

"Yea munch."

"Why that name? And is that something new we are starting?"

"It's short for munchkin and it's kind of new but I like it so I use to it."

"Why are you calling me munch?"

"Because your short." He said laughing. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Hey you want to see something funny?" I asked him.

"Sure."

I lifted my shirt and started humping the air so my stomach would move it looked so funny. Me and Antonio started laughing together.

"Oh yeah Um my parents will be here for the gender reveal and a few more of my family members. I don't know who you want to invite or who you told but your welcome to invite anyone you want to."

"I'll let my folks know."

"Did you tell them yet?"

"No i will today."

"Oh ok, well the food is done let's eat I'm starved and I want to watch a movie while we eat please." I said with a pout.

"Ok whiny." He said shaking his head.