WILL YOU BE MINE?

Antonio's POV

"Will you go on a date with me?

"Hm?" Shakayla mumbled half way sleep feeding Iyla .

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes, when?"

"When are you not busy?"

"My parents will be here Friday and they wanted Iyla for the weekend so I'm free Friday night through Sunday."

"Ok good."

"Where are we going?" She smiled.

"It's a surprise but dress comfortable."

"Ok." She started nodding off again.

I just looked at her and my baby girl. I knew this is what I want without a doubt. No more fucking around and bullshitting. I want her to be mine

________

Tonight is the night of me and Kayla's date I decided on putting on something WAY out of my comfort zone but also relaxing. Kayla sent me a few ideas a couple of weeks ago to help me change my wardrobe a little. I must say I'm starting to like it.

I decided to go to the store and grab some flowers for Kayla before I picked her up from her house

I decided to go to the store and grab some flowers for Kayla before I picked her up from her house. I know how she told me a while ago that her dad always brought her mom flowers every Friday. Based off her tone it seemed she liked that a lot so I'll start doing that.

I decided on getting sun flowers because it represents loyalty. I know I fucked up in the past but now I vow to be loyal and faithful to only Kayla. After I picked up the flowers I made sure to text Kayla and let her know I was on my way. She sent me a picture of her and goddam she looked fine as fuck.

Shakayla 💕

I'm on my way.

Shakayla 💕: I'm ready 😏.

Attachment 1: