I DO'S

Shakayla's POV

"I'm so nervous ma." I said shaking a little.

"It's natural moony, just breath."

"I've been crying nonstop." I said fanning my face.

Today is me and Antonio's wedding and it's been a hell of a ride. Just 3 months ago me and his mom got into it about her trying to control the wedding but we ended up talking it out. I really love his mom but she haves control issues. Antonio respects his mom to the highest power but that day he wasn't having it.

"Bianca that's not what I want for my wedding that's some you want for my wedding" I said trying to stay as calm as I could.

"Having these flowers would make everything look more elegant, the flowers you picked out looks bland."

"Oh my god I can't take it." I hun up the phone. Antonio came in the house from working.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my on my forehead then lips lips and he moved down to my neck. I wasn't responding the way I usually do which had him worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Your mom is driving me crazy, she's making our wedding her wedding and I can't take it anymore. I love your mom but she's stressing me out."

"What happened?"

"First she had a problem with the colors of the wedding, then it was the bridesmaids dresses and now it's the damn flowers."

"Kayla why didn't you been tell me this?"

"Because you've been stressed out with work and finding SteFan, I didn't want to worry you. I was going to talk to Aurora but she's been busy over seas as well." I felt myself getting emotional.

Antonio walked to me and literally picked me up as if I was a baby and held me u til I calmed down. He rubbed my back and held me.

"It's okay, look at me." I looked at him with a pouted lip that caused his to chuckle. "I'll talk to her okay?"

"Okay." I nodded my head.

"Where is Iyla?"

"She's upstairs napping."

"Okay I'm going to call me mom now."

"Okay."

He walked upstairs to his office. I tip toed upstairs to hear him talking.

"mamma che ti succede?" (Mom what's going on with you?)

"non importa, non è il tuo matrimonio, sono stato molto rispettoso e non ho detto niente dopo tutte le cose che avrei sentito ma basta!" (it doesn't matter, it's not your wedding, I've been very respectful and haven't said anything after all the things i would hear but enough is enough!)

"ti ho sempre rispettato, quindi non tirare la carta irrispettosa. è il nostro matrimonio, qualunque cosa dica shakayla va bene........ok, anch'io ti amo." (i've always respected you so don't pull the disrespectful card. its our wedding, whatever shakayla says goes period.......Okay I love you too.)

"Signore, abbi pietà." (Lord have mercy) was the last thing he said.

Later that nigh Antonio talked to me about everything he said on the phone with his mother. He told me I wouldn't have anymore issues.

Im overwhelmed with joy. I cried like 8 times while getting my makeup done. Everything just seemed so surreal.

"You ready moony?" My dad asked.